Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Girl On The Mediabase Charts (Blown Away Era)

Louisa

I'm glad Good Girl is doing well in the charts. Hopefully Carrie's success will continue when she releases the new album in May. :)

keepplayingon2

I have a question... if.... only IF Good Girl was released(radio and itunesO)on the start of the week, do you think it can debut on top 20 and break her own record for So Small? and how high would it debut at hot 100? :)

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
I have a question... if.... only IF Good Girl was released(radio and itunesO)on the start of the week, do you think it can debut on top 20 and break her own record for So Small? and how high would it debut at hot 100? :)

Well looking at last week's Billboard chart and the currrent Mediabase chart, it would be a tough task. First it is possible that no songs go recurrent this week on Billboard. So GG would have to contend with basically the same top 20 that was on last week's chart. Plus Jason Aldean is climbing fast a should push into the top 20. Right now I'd say the most likely #20 song is Scotty McCreery's TTWG, which will probably be somewhere around 15 million AIs. Assuming about 3 million AIs on the first day (like what happened on Friday), Tuesday would probably drop some (which is normal for the day after the premiere). Then it is likely the daily AIs would ramp up some as the week progressed, dip a little on Saturday and dip a lot on Sunday (due to a lot of countdown that GG is not on). But overall, I think GG could have hit 16 to 17 million AIs, which would put it probably around #18.

Gator

Thanks, Cary. Regardless, GG is doing fantastic.

I wonder song will replace BBJN on Cary's siggy?? :p

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Thanks, Cary. Regardless, GG is doing fantastic.

I wonder song will replace BBJN on Cary's siggy?? :p

Considering the current chart and how fast GG is likely to climb, I may be replacing one Jake Owen song with another one.

keepplayingon2

GAC’s Top 50 Videos of the 2000s

Carrie Underwood — “Before He Cheats”
Alan Jackson — “Where Were You”
Taylor Swift — “You Belong With Me”
Trace Adkins — “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk”
Lady Antebellum — “Need You Now”
Blake Shelton — “Hillbilly Bone”
Toby Keith — “Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue (The Angry American)”
Carrie Underwood — “Jesus Take The Wheel”
Brooks & Dunn — “Believe”
Keith Urban — “Days Go By”
Reba McEntire/Kelly Clarkson — “Because Of You”
Taylor Swift — “Our Song”
Blake Shelton — “Some Beach”
George Strait — “Troubador”
Lee Ann Womack — “I Hope You Dance”
Gary Allan — “Man Of Me”
Miranda Lambert — “Kerosene”
Tim McGraw — “Live Like You Were Dying”
Shania Twain — “Gonna Getcha Good”
Brad Paisley — “I’m Gonna Miss Her”
Chris Young — “Getting You Home”
Trace Adkins — “You’re Gonna Miss This”
Gary Allan — “Right Where I Need To Be”
Carrie Underwood — “Last Name”
Keith Urban — “You’ll Think Of Me”
Alan Jackson — “It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere”
Taylor Swift — “Tim McGraw”
Brad Paisley/Dolly Parton — “When I Get Where I’m Going”
Sugarland — “All I Want to Do”
Luke Bryan — “Do I”
Josh Turner — “Long Black Train”
Kellie Pickler — “Red High Heels”
Blake Shelton — “The More I Drink”
Keith Urban — “Raining on Sunday”
Toby Keith — “As Good As I Once Was”
Kenny Chesney — “Don’t Blink”
Rascal Flatts — “What Hurts the Most”
Brad Paisley — “Celebrity”
Martina McBride — “This One’s For the Girls”
Jason Aldean — “Amarillo”
Gretchen Wilson — “Redneck Woman”
Sara Evans — “Born to Fly”
Zac Brown Band — “Chicken Fried”
Blake Shelton — “Austin”
Taylor Swift — “Love Story”
Carrie Underwood — “Cowboy Casanova”
Kenny Chesney — “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem”
Rodney Atkins — “If You’re Going Through Hell”
Faith Hill — “The Way You Love Me”
Toby Keith — “I Wanna Talk About Me”

Just want to share with you...

Manchs

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Good Girl: 3.578 (+ 3.465)

2nd biggest update of the day, only behind What Doesn't Kill You (Kelly Clarkson)

jhomes87

That would be interesting now, wouldn't it? You are usually right, so interesting all the way around! :)

I think Cary was being sarcastic. Jake Owen's "Alone With You" is almost top 5. The fastest I could see "Good Girl" hitting #1 would be in 8-10 weeks, and Jake will have peaked by then. The more likely competitors are likely to be found in the teens--Rascal Flatts' "Banjo", Lee Brice's "A Woman Like You", and Miranda Lambert's "Over You". "Good Girl" will probably be able to go up ahead of the ZBB's "No Hurry", Jason Aldean's "Fly Over States", and Eric Church's "Springsteen".

Gator

I think Cary was being sarcastic. Jake Owen's "Alone With You" is almost top 5. The fastest I could see "Good Girl" hitting #1 would be in 8-10 weeks, and Jake will have peaked by then. The more likely competitors are likely to be found in the teens--Rascal Flatts' "Banjo", Lee Brice's "A Woman Like You", and Miranda Lambert's "Over You". "Good Girl" will probably be able to go up ahead of the ZBB's "No Hurry", Jason Aldean's "Fly Over States", and Eric Church's "Springsteen".

Thanks for the info. So, Jake actually has a song on the charts? :rolleyes: Actually, I knew that, just haven't been following the charts much with Carrie's absence. That has ended thanks to Carrie's return and GG! :)

Also, thanks so much for your informative and insightful posts. I truly enjoy them! :D

Cps235

Amazing update for GG! I've been putting in my radio requests! I am sure GG is going to do extremely well on radio anyways :D Thanks for the update Cary :)