Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Girl On The Mediabase Charts (Blown Away Era)

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

I just heard Good Girl (studio version - I watched the CRS performance earlier) & it's awesome awesome awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :) it's the 2nd best upbeat song to BHC Carrie has done & it may well turn out bigger n better than Before He Cheats depending on how it crosses over! No release to Australian iTunes yet :( but I'm sure it won't b too far away! :) it's 3.30am here in Oz & I'm still up listening to Good Girl on replay now that I'm home lol! Love ya Carrie! Good Girl is SO gonna b released to top40 mainstream in Australia! JESUS TAKE THE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

teesharky

OK a UK Carrie fan posted on twitter that good girl is available on 2-28 in the UK ---- so i bet Australia and other countries get a similar date.

How is it doing in Canada??

bigbluegrl23

OK a UK Carrie fan posted on twitter that good girl is available on 2-28 in the UK ---- so i bet Australia and other countries get a similar date.

How is it doing in Canada??

about to hit top 10 in canada (all genre) and there not even a add! haha
Becca

Gator

Carriefans~

Carrie and Good Girl are on FIRE! In about 12 hours time, GG is #1 on Country iTunes, and #6 on All-Genre! Woohoo!!

This era is going to be a very rocking' ride! We have to do our share and request, stream, vote and comment whenever/where ever possible!

Carrie delivered. Now, it is our turn to deliver for Carrie!

Kizmet311

First, to be relevant to the topic of charts...so excited to see that GG has hit top ten in iTunes all genre. That alone will generate more sales since lots of people see what everyone is buying!

Second, Cary, when will GG hit #1 and how long will it stay there. :D Just kidding. Honestly, though, this song is good enough to stay at #1 for the rest of the year, lol. The only problem would be that I know there will be more Carrie singles this year.

My local station, 98.1 WBUL, the Bull has already played it 3 times this morning. I managed to hear one of them and they are playing it again at 5:28 pm. I think they have it scheduled to play again a few more times after that this evening. My station NEVER plays new songs until they hit like Top 25 or something stupid, even with new Carrie music. I think Carrie's plan to play it for radio first at CRS was the best move ever. Yes, we fans feel like we deserved to hear it first, but we got it like 30 minutes after she performed it for radio on iTunes. I think what Carrie did is really going to pay off for GG's chart run. I'm excited to see where the debut might be even with such a short week on radio. The only problem will be countdowns and possible Nascar races since it debuted so close to the weekend.

As for the song itself, I listened on repeat the whole way to work and it just blows me away how good this song it and how AMAZING Carrie sounds on it. The only "pop" part to me is the first half of the chorus from the "Why to the "Just in time to find". The rest of it seems like a flat out ROCK song, which I love. I was in such a good mood walking into work this morning and I think GG had a lot to do with it (of course TGIF too!). It just puts you in a happy mood and makes you want to dance. This may end up being my favorite Carrie uptempo ever and I honestly like it more than BHC. BHC is more bluesy, this one is rock and roll all the way. It still has to surpass FOTF and UI for me, but it very well may do that!

And the only sad thing is that if GG is this amazing, I can't wait to hear the rest of the album and can't imagine waiting 2 months to hear the rest. It truly does sound like Carrie is taking her music to a new level and I can't wait to hear the rest of it. So excited for this new era!

gocountrymusic

Just got home. It's still number 6 on Itunes all genre. My friends to said they will get it when they get home too. The top 5 it needs to pass are some stiff competition.

Pi314CA

^^^Paraphrasing a poster on Pulse: 12 or less weeks to #1 and at least one month at the penthouse.

So, it'll be at least 12 weeks before we get posts like "OMG it peaked"... By that time, Carrie's album will be out. :) :) :)

carebear4eva

When will we first get the sales data (of any form - past 24 hours, whatever). Will we have to wait until the sales week closes?

TOPDOG1001

I didn't hear it on my station(s) today. I was a bit surprised. I guess they'll play it when the adds date comes.