Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haley Reinhart Thread

carebear7

House of the Rising Sun on Regis and Kelly today was phenomenal!!! I love how she sings in the moment and switches things up here and there :heart:

judes

That was a nice interview - it showed great vid footage of Haley and interviewer asked some good questions except for the part where she was
eliminated - but I like the fact Haley didn't hide her disappointment - alot of contestants cried and people didn't criticize for that - It is natural after the
long journey to get to that point to reflect for a minute - it shows how much heart she had to achieve, nothing wrong with that

diva101

The 10 best Idol performances of Season 10

The 10 best Idol performances of Season 10 | Idol Chatter

look who's number one :p:p:p

1. Haley Reinhart: “House of the Rising Sun”

The Girl with the Growl who was supposed to be gone in a heartbeat turned in several memorable performances as she challenged for the Idol crown. This was the best, not only from her, but from any contestant in Season 10. The a cappella opening does it every time. How in the world did she not make the finale?

diva101

Agree! And, how did "Moanin'" not make the list??!! lol Haley and Casey certainly had many great performances comparatively! :)

oh yeah!!! and I was surprised that I who have nothing is not on the list... that performance made me a solid fan of Haley!

diva101

Haley Reinhart Appreciates Her Fans

source | Haley Reinhart Appreciates Her Fans | NewsVindication.com

Sunday, June 5th, 2011 | Posted by Betty Graham

Haley Reinhart did not win American Idol season 10, but she gathered many true fans along the way. The Idol hopeful ended up finishing third this past season and hopes to use her strong finish to advance in her music career. Reinhart recently gave an ABC News Radio interview where she talked about her Idol experience. She expressed her appreciation for her fans that helped her get to where she is today.

Reinhart auditioned for American Idol season 9 but did not make it through to the Hollywood round. She auditioned for season 10 in Milwaukee, WI and she has been riding the wave ever since. Reinhart also had many celebrity supporters this season. Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Clarkson, and Adam Lambert, were just a few notables who were in Haley’s corner.

Reinhart also talked about her many supportive fans saying, “There’s just a lot of great people out there, and you really develop true fans, so that’s something that I’ll always remember.”

Haley is rumored to have a record deal in the works. She was supposed to debut her new single on the American Idol finale but was bumped when Bono agreed to appear. Reinhart did not seem to be too miffed about being scratched from the finale saying, “I’m happy because it was very rushed, and I would like to really put something forth that is completely and utterly just me. So I have time for that.” Haley Reinhart will be out on the American Idol Tour this summer.

MorexLove

Haley is rumored to have a record deal in the works. She was supposed to debut her new single on the American Idol finale but was bumped when Bono agreed to appear. Reinhart did not seem to be too miffed about being scratched from the finale saying, “I’m happy because it was very rushed, and I would like to really put something forth that is completely and utterly just me. So I have time for that.” Haley Reinhart will be out on the American Idol Tour this summer.

T4p, great article! Especially the quote above I love, it seems to me Haley really knows who she is as an artist and that she is willing to take time to develop quality music. I hope her label allows her to do that. Makes me even more exited to hear her music.
:)

AIgrl06

^She should take 3/4 of them. ;) With James and Pia taking the others, haha. I kid. Anyway, I love that she has three songs in the top 5. Shows who was really the best. :D

Carrieflattsfan

I wasn't the biggest fan of Hayley's voice, but she did bring an awesome "wow" factor to the show.
Once Pia left, she was the only hope.

carebear7

^She should take 3/4 of them. ;) With James and Pia taking the others, haha. I kid. Anyway, I love that she has three songs in the top 5. Shows who was really the best. :D

:yes:

haha if I were to have made that list she'd have at least 7/10 of the spots. Probably more... I suppose it would be a sightly biased list though :laugh:

diva101

is this true? any confirmation out there?

Haley's first single will be released on June 28 @ Walmart?

oh gosh I'm so excited!!! I hope it's really true man!!!!!!

Cathie Wynkoop

Oh I really hope so too!!

Can't wait for her CD to come out!!! Truly an amazing voice!!!

supercarriefan

I'm pretty sure that it's not her first single that's being released but rather an EP of her Idol performances. Each of the Top 4 from this season are getting this at Walmart, and the EPs are titled "American Idol EP". The tracklistings aren't released yet, but many are speculating that it won't be any new songs. Perhaps Haley, Lauren and Scotty's EPs will include recordings of the other two songs from Top 3 night that didn't get released to iTunes though.

carebear7

Haley's Idoloonies interview with Michael Slezak was posted yesterday! It's an amazing interview. Lots of great moments :heart:

Idoloonies: Haley Reinhart on 'Moanin' Duet, Brutal Judging, 'Bennie' Exit - TVLine

I'm pretty sure that it's not her first single that's being released but rather an EP of her Idol performances. Each of the Top 4 from this season are getting this at Walmart, and the EPs are titled "American Idol EP". The tracklistings aren't released yet, but many are speculating that it won't be any new songs. Perhaps Haley, Lauren and Scotty's EPs will include recordings of the other two songs from Top 3 night that didn't get released to iTunes though.

Yup this is what it is. Haley's will include House of the Rising Sun, Bennie and the Jets, Rolling in the Deep, What is and What Should Never Be, and You Oughtta Know (which I think it going to be a studio recording!!! :spaz: )

Here's a link to the info... scroll down a bit and it's there

UMC UNI11-27 July 12th, 2011

bigbluegrl23

Haley is a cool girl. i wanna be best friends with her haha. its really unfortunate how weird the show made her come off at first. thankfully, she performed her ass off so we could all really fall in love with her.
becca T