Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2

sur_crazy4carrie

How do you guys think Harry will figure out about the cup? I guess it won't be very hard once he figures out Voldemort tried to collect trophies from the Founders, seeing that he's got a walking, talking encyclopaedia with him. Or maybe Griphook will tell him and Hermione will put two and two together. The HBP movie left out so many details. So it will be Ginny who would actually know where Ravenclaw's Diadem is kept right? Harry probably won't even know that Nagini is a horcrux till he sees Voldemort putting her inside the protective cage.

That is really shocking! And im seriously wondering how they're gonna find out about te horcruxes too! On a bonus scene in the first deathly hallows there might've been a scene where they figured it output I cant remember. And I cant believe were so close to the movie! Its so exciting but so sad i don't want it to end

bigbluegrl23

Collection of spoiler free reviews of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Click here.

wow this is going for massive critical acclaim. i pray this movie finally gets the oscar attention it deserves. I can see it too, voters may have been waiting to have the full movie, even though its technically 2 movies.
becca T

eliefares

I hope it gets oscar recognition! The series needs to get oscar recognition. It has 0 oscars to its name. Can you believe it?

JB172

Even in her wildest dreams J.K. Rowling could have never imagined the mega success that Harry Potter became.

eliefares

I love living over here when movies as huge as this get released. We get them a couple of days early :D
I'll post my review here as soon as I write it. Just know that I have so high expectations that if I say the movie is epic, then it surpassed those.

Meanwhile, you can read the story of Harry and yours truly here.

teesharky

I am so jealous too! I am such a Potter head! lol

I am watching all the Harry potter movies this week again to prepare for Friday. lol

AIgrl06

As if I couldn't be more excited for this movie, it has a 90 on Metacritic. What? Wooh hooh!

Also, I didn't buy tickets in advance, so I really hope I get to see it on Friday, lol.

eliefares

^ I know Katie! And 96% on Rotten Tomatoes! Only 2 "negative" reviews so far by 2 people from the same website whose reviews can be considered as mixed. They gave positive reviews to critically panned movies which makes their opinion in my view irrelevant.

And I'm super excited! 10 hours left till I start watching the last Harry Potter movie! I really hope it gets some Oscar recognition!

Butterfly13

So jealous/excited for the people who are seeing it at midnight! I can't go because it's sold out but I'm trying to see it sometime on Friday. I can't believe it's ending, I'm going to cry after I see this lol.