Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2

HuiZ

Reading all the AMAZING reviews and hearing glowing reviews from friends who have seen it already makes me SOOOOO EXCITED!

Watching this in a few hours time! Can't wait!!!! :D:D:D

teesharky

Ughhh, same here! Unfortunately I won't be able to see this until Saturday night, but the wait will be soooo worth it! I'm catching it in 2D 'cause 3D likes to mess with my eyes and give me headaches, haha.

I think Harry Potter will get a Best Picture nomination next year. I mean, it's the last movie! It's kind of like when Lord of the Rings swept like ten years ago, they wanted to wait until the trilogy was complete before giving them every award possible. I doubt Harry Potter will win like Lord, but hey, nominations would suffice. :) Plus, if they got every actor/crew member in the series who's a member of the Academy to put the film at #1, they'd have the 5% needed to make Best Picture, lol.

True! There are so many actors in Harry Potter over the years, that this is alot of votes! lol

I cannot wait to see the scene when Molly Weasily kills Belatrix and yells "Not my daughter you *****!" lol That is going to be a highlight of the movie. :)

eliefares

^ It is a great moment :p

So anyone watched the movie? Come on people, some of you should have seen a midnight screening :p

HuiZ

^ It is a great moment :p

So anyone watched the movie? Come on people, some of you should have seen a midnight screening :p
I wanted to watch the midnight screening on July 12th here............ sadly they only have 3D for the midnight shows. They give me headaches so I had to pass :(

I just got back from it and Oh my god!! Words cant even describe how amazing it was! Everything was amazing, if someone asked me to choose a favorite part I think I'd explode, it'd be like asking to choose the best Carrie album. And I cried about 8 times, in the beginning, when Fred, Lupin and Tonks all died, when Snape died, during his memories (which I think they did an amazing job with!) when he goes out into the forest (I was like sobbing and shaking) and at the end (It cant end!!). Gahh! Once my brain has time to like absorb it all Ill try and write a better, more in depth review but Im still just like "Wow"

bigbluegrl23

I just got back from it and Oh my god!! Words cant even describe how amazing it was! Everything was amazing, if someone asked me to choose a favorite part I think I'd explode, it'd be like asking to choose the best Carrie album. And I cried about 8 times, in the beginning, when Fred, Lupin and Tonks all died, when Snape died, during his memories (which I think they did an amazing job with!) when he goes out into the forest (I was like sobbing and shaking) and at the end (It cant end!!). Gahh! Once my brain has time to like absorb it all Ill try and write a better, more in depth review but Im still just like "Wow"

can you not post a review in here? like, just post a link like elifares. i like stopping in to see how people liked it but i dont wanna in depth review until i see it. which is tomorrow so you can post it after that but others may feel the same way. Thanks!
becca T

^ thats what I was planning on doing (unless you meant about that post which I could definitely delete) but now i dont think im gonna write one at all im too lazy lol

teesharky

It was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! IT blew me away! I cried so many times and it was so emotional! The action was superb and so suspenseful. I loved that they followed the book very closely with just a few very minor changes.

I had read Ellie's review before I saw the movie and I have to agree with everything he said. I am especially grateful that he mentioned the Score, as it was beautiful and I paid more attention to it then usual.

So happy they kept the famous Molly Weasley line in there when she fought bellatrix. Awesome moment. The acting was really strong in this one and everyone should be proud of their performance, even Draco Malfoy. lol

Harry has come a long way as an actor. In this film, he really nailed it and he deserves some award show attention too in my opinion. Ron and Hermione were great too-- but they didn't really have a "moment" that will capture Oscar voters attention. They gave strong performances but they didn't have enough substantive screen time to really show the voters enough. Harry did this time though I think, though he may still get snubbed.

Of course, Snape was the star acting wise, as well as Ralph Fiennes as Voldmoort. He was superb and Alan Rickman (snape) was just outstanding.I can see this getting lots of award show love....especially Snape and Voldemort...since the voters and industry already love those actors anyway, and they did such a good job.

It was a wonderful, sad, beautiful journey come to an end. It is breaking all sorts of records in the box office, beating even Twilight! lol Love it! (and I am a Twilight fan but my heart will always belong to Harry Potter first- lol).

I am definitely going back to see it tomorrow without the 3d, as I want to experience both versions to fully appreciate it.

teesharky

I cried for like the whole last half of the freaking movie...

me too! I feel emotionally drained quite honestly..... And everyone around me was crying too. The whole theater got up and clapped at the end. It was so amazing!

The cinematography was great too, and I particularly loved the scene at Kings Cross Station with Professor Dumbledoor. Honestly, it was EXACTLY as I envisioned it in my head....all white and misty and ethereal. Loved that scene.

I also loved that no one over-acted. They did what they had to do-- but there was no overkill. Harry conveyed just the right touch of shock and sadness after he realized his fate.....but he didn't over-do it. I thought he was brilliant in showing just the right emotion.

I feel like a big part of our lives for the past 10 years just ended, and it is sad! :( But we can keep Harry Potter alive by sharing the books and movies with our future kids and generations to come. I am sure I will be watching the movies and re-reading the books for years to come.

teesharky

My wife and two oldest girls LOVED it.

Have you seen it yet? just curious. The action was intense so I think the men and boys will like this movie better then Deathly Hallows Part I, as there is MUCH more action here.

I personally loved Part ! too because I love the quest of the horcruxes and the sad journey they were all on. But this movie was on fire.

For once--- the critics got it right. :)

JB172

Have you seen it yet? just curious. The action was intense so I think the men and boys will like this movie better then Deathly Hallows Part I, as there is MUCH more action here.

I personally loved Part ! too because I love the quest of the horcruxes and the sad journey they were all on. But this movie was on fire.

For once--- the critics got it right. :)

No, I haven't.

I took the youngest to see Winnie The Pooh while they went to see Harry.