Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
HMH remains at #40 (+19/+.054)
40 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 878 773 105 3.291

two songs should go recurrent this afternoon - Rhett's and Stapleton's ( outside chance they let this one hang on) so HMH could be #38 by the end of the day

also the new kid on the block - Zimmerman's 'Rock and a Hard Place' (+112/+.515) - will likely pass HMH this week

Last edited:

FanSince04

HMH remains at #40 (+19/+.054)
40 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 878 773 105 3.291

two songs should go recurrent this afternoon - Rhett's and Stapleton's ( outside chance they let this one hang on) so HMH could be #38 by the end of the day

also the new kid on the block - Zimmerman's 'Rock and a Hard Place' (+112/+.515) - will likely pass HMH this week
I wonder how it got .515 audience impressions… could it be he is young, male, and similar sounding to all the other males (Wallen, Combs, Tenpenny, etc.)

rcramer

I wonder how it got .515 audience impressions… could it be he is young, male, and similar sounding to all the other males (Wallen, Combs, Tenpenny, etc.)
Imagine that all sound the same. when will we find a great male vocalist… sadly the good ones don’t chart much anymore.