Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

rangers73

I think we have been waiting to make top 20 for the last two months
I agree I’m ready for Carrie to crack the top twenty every week it’s give it another two weeks I don’t understand why it’s taking this long and it’s seems other artist zoom past Carrie people say streaming 🤷🏼‍♀️but I don’t know

Zach1998

For anyone curious how badly its daily Spotify numbers were effected since it was removed from the major country playlist, while it was in the playlist it averaged around 100k streams per day. Today it did 35k in streams 😬

CU4ever

Definitely think HMH is benefiting from Lainey and Carly leaving the chart. But I hope it now being out the streaming playlists doesn’t cancel that out

Zach1998

Jordan Davis is approaching pretty fast from behind. Will most likely pass in the next day or two. Making it an even longer wait for the top 20. :/

maddkat

Staff member
HMH remains at #22 (+38/-.076)
22 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2745 2491 254 10.291

'Next Thing You Know' will likely pass HMH tomorrow

remains at #26 in Canada (+6/+.044)

Last edited:

CU4ever

Radio will do anything but convert this song to top twenty. This is ridiculous. Right as two songs are about to go off, too. And it doesn’t help that there’s yet another traffic jam on the chart either

Last edited: