Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

Eder Rodrigues

Exactly. That’s why I said I’m thrilled they are sticking with HMH.

OOTT was random but such an awesome gift. I’d also imagine it was an off the cuff strategy to bring more attention to her current music. Stream OOTT which could lead to streaming HMH too.
I notice that every time I played OOTT, HMH was next.

countrymusicfan15

Just curious what does this mean? Not sure I completely understand regarding more iheart stations
iHeart stations tend to play the same new songs (90% male songs) over and over all day. That’s my view on iHeart stations at least. Very little variety. They’re very corporate-driven.
Think corporate vs franchises when it comes to fast food. Franchises can get away with doing more what they want and what the fans tell them. Corporate is more strict and makes every station follow same procedures

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
What’s wrong with iHeart stations?
My biggest problem is their 'on the verge' program. They pick a song by some new artist and then all the iheart stations have to play it - a lot till it becomes a hit on radio just by virtue of them over playing it. More stations means more spins on the published chart for those songs. Right now its a song called Tennessee Orange.

HMH remains at #22 (+26/+.288)
22 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2361 2258 103 9.406

remains at #29 in Canada (-12/-.040)

FanSince04

My biggest problem is their 'on the verge' program. They pick a song by some new artist and then all the iheart stations have to play it - a lot till it becomes a hit on radio just by virtue of them over playing it. More stations means more spins on the published chart for those songs. Right now its a song called Tennessee Orange.

HMH remains at #22 (+26/+.288)
22 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2361 2258 103 9.406

remains at #29 in Canada (-12/-.040)
I can why that would be annoying. I typically have an issue with hourly deals.

CU4ever

🫤🙄 naturally, Morgan wallen has two songs climbing the charts at a fast pace. His second one will pass HMH this week. So likely delays top twenty another week. But with 3-5 songs falling top twenty is still coming very soon

rangers73

HMH remains at #22 (+16/-.039)
22 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2378 2275 103 9.472

moves to #29 in Canada (+9.+.003)
I’m ready for HMH to get passed top twenty I have been streaming to help on YouTube the video is inching towards a million views I hope HMH wins on CMT maybe the song will get some renewed interest

Reactions: Hil

maddkat

Staff member
mystery points have kept him from passing her yet despite being ahead in spins/AIs
Today he was +77/+.719 for that song the other song was +100/+.261 :sick:

montdu39

Last Night by Morgan Wallen will be the biggest hit of his career, and likely to cross over and even become a pop hit. It’s not even an official single yet and it was #2 on the all-genre Hot 100 billboard chart I believe.

montdu39

Wait - am I wrong and Last Night was already a single? If so, is there a resurgence of that song or something?