Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

CU4ever

Overall I have noticed HMH has had better updates this week. Most of the last few weeks it was losing every day

Zach1998

Happy it’s been seeing better updates. Now that Carly & Lainey’s mega pushes are over, here’s hoping we continue to see these gains. I would at least like to see this hit top 10, since they’re sticking with it.

Zach1998

Sorry for the double post, but noticed the callouts for this have went up a good bit on the Monday Morning Intel today. Before it was around the 31 range for callouts and this week it's at #20. Y'all keep doing the Friday rate the music survey's if you can. Better callout give stations more incentives to play the song, this one especially needs good call outs since it's low sales/streams don't give stations incentive to play it.

CU4ever

Happy it’s been seeing better updates. Now that Carly & Lainey’s mega pushes are over, here’s hoping we continue to see these gains. I would at least like to see this hit top 10, since they’re sticking with it.
Part of me wonders if it’s a coincidence or not that the same week Carly began falling, HMH had a really good week and started picking up

Zach1998

Saw on Twitter that is been removed from the hot country Spotify playlist. Wonder what this means? Also OOTT is now at #6 on the Hot Country Playlist on Spotify
Sometimes that's the early signs they are switching singles. Hopefully that's what happens, because now it's not in any of the major country playlists and while "Out of That Truck" is in them all (even Amazon's large country playlist, that HMH was never added to.) I do kinda hope they keep working HMH for another 2-3 weeks, because it has an opening coming up for it to enter the top 20, but after that there's really no reason to continue on with this because it's already mediocre at best streaming is about to take an even further nosedive given that it's out of the playlist (just like GS did.)

Curious how well OOTT will perform given it is in Spotify's playlist now. Prior to now it was averaging 85K plays per day (which is terrific for a song that wasn't in the major playlist), compared to HMH's average of around 100k per day (while in the major playlist.)