Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart video

Momin

Cross 1 million views on Facebook! Are Facebook views counted towards points on the Hot 100?

Reactions: Hil

Smokyiiis

WATCH: Carrie Underwood Has Girls’ Night Out To Cope With Breakup In “Hate My Heart” Music Video​

Carrie Underwood released the music video for “Hate My Heart” on Wednesday afternoon (Nov. 2) and the clip is unlike anything fans have ever seen from the eight-time GRAMMY winner.
Directed by Shaun Silva, the clip opens with Underwood and four of her friends breaking up with their significant others. As they slam the door on their respective failed relationships, the friends turn to each other to cope via a group text thread.
After the Oklahoma native and her friends find themselves single again, they each turn to their personal post-breakup coping mechanisms. Underwood hits the gym, one eats ice cream while watching an emotional film, another spends her newfound free time shopping online and the other friend decides to dive head-first into the dating scene once again via online dating.

Carrie Underwood; Photo Courtesy of “Hate My Heart” Music Video

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE “HATE MY HEART” MUSIC VIDEO

Underwood then sends a message to the group thread saying, “We’re Goin’ Out, Who’s IN?”

Next, the five ladies find themselves out on the town dressed to the nines. As they enter a bar, Underwood and her friends notice an all-female band on stage. As the band plays, “Hate My Heart,” viewers realize that the performers are actually other versions of the group of friends.

Carrie Underwood; Photo Courtesy of Hate My Heart Music Video

As the night continues, (and after a few shots of tequila!) Underwood crowd-surfs her way to the stage to join her superstar double in belting out the lyrics to the breakup anthem.
The video also pays homage to Underwood’s beloved hits “Before He Cheats” and “Church Bells” as her friend ‘Jenny’ carves her name into the leather seats of her ex-boyfriend’s car. ‘Jenny’ is referenced within the lyrics of “Church Bells” and in “Before He Cheats,” Underwood sings “I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive / Carved my name into his leather seats."

The clip concludes with Underwood and her friends exiting the venue and discussing how the band looked similar to them. Underwood then says, “I could totally be a rockstar,” with a wink before the clip ends.

The song is a boot-stomping breakup anthem that begs for radio airplay. Throughout the lyrics, which Underwood crafted alongside Hillary Lindsey, David Garcia, and HARDY, Underwood shares her frustration over trying to move past a breakup as her heart won’t seem to allow her to.
“I hate my heart right now/ Underneath the covers in the dark right now/ Wishin’ I was sitting in a bar right now/ Two drinks in/ Makin’ me a last call friend/ I want my feel good back/ Instead of feeling bad that I can’t get past/ The fact that I can’t love nobody else/ I would if I could, but I don’t know how/ I hate my heart right now,” she sings on the chorus.

“‘Hate My Heart’ was definitely part of my desire to have fun on this album. I wanted songs that would be exciting to perform live and would fill up an arena, and that’s exactly what we’re about to do with The Denim & Rhinestones Tour,” she shared in a statement. “This one is definitely going to get everyone up on their feet and having a good time. It was great writing ‘Hate My Heart’ with Hillary Lindsey and David Garcia, who I love collaborating with, and also getting to work with Hardy, who brought a cool vibe and an energy to the track.”
Denim & Rhinestones arrived on June 10 and features her current single “Hate My Heart” as well as “Ghost Story” and fan favorite tracks like “Pink Champagne,” “Crazy Angels,” and “Velvet Heartbreak.”

“We cover a lot of ground on this album,” Underwood previously shared in a press release. ”We have a lot of songs that have a bit of a ‘throwback’ feel, but they sound super fresh. I grew up listening to so many different kinds of music and that is extremely evident in this body of work.”
“These are musical influences that are all in me and work their way out, and I just decided this time not to get in their way,” the hitmaker added. “I think this whole album ended up being a big reflection of me as a person and as an artist.”

gocountrymusic

I spit out my drink when I saw this video. I couldn’t help it because after the preview someone posted about the next scene being Carrie in concert and I couldn’t help laughing when that actually happened.

This is definitely one of the most genuinely fun Carrie videos in a while. I wished the they played off of either the two Carries more or more of the dancing but I do believe this video has replay value and the humor was some of the most natural Carrie humor I’ve seen.

countrymusicfan15

I spit out my drink when I saw this video. I couldn’t help it because after the preview someone posted about the next scene being Carrie in concert and I couldn’t help laughing when that actually happened.

This is definitely one of the most genuinely fun Carrie videos in a while. I wished the they played off of either the two Carries more or more of the dancing but I do believe this video has replay value and the humor was some of the most natural Carrie humor I’ve seen.
Right!! I was completely joking when I said “and then cut to the girls in the audience or a Carrie concert the rest of the video” 😂😂 but at least it was a concert made for the video and not just random concert footage haha overall though a good video for sure!