Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood - If I Didn't Love You

Hil

That's a ridiculously good song and duet. It's going number one no doubt, but what else will it do is the question. Brilliant move on Carrie's part to accept that, as if some random like me needs to say that for her. ha ha. It's just so FREAKING GOOD!!! It sound kinda like a 90's power ballad. It has a classic sound to it, idk. I'll find the right words eventually, but I'm in love with it. Already stuck in my head.

CU4ever

I really am in love with the song. This will - without a doubt - be a multi week number one smash. It sounds like a future classic. It’s a power ballad but I hear some rock in it too. The words are also very meaningful, it’s not super generic like many may have thought. It’s an amazing song and I’m glad Carrie is on it! Her voice is also really beautiful on this song!

Last edited:

jaks_weyn

LOL is it just me or is Carrie shown way more in the lyric video? But well, who would not want to feature Carrie in a video? Plus the way she sings even in a recording studio shows how much she's really into it which makes the video even better despite being a lyric video

maddkat

Staff member
#1 on itunes
E6-pDjiWQAoJ9Ul

FanSince04

It still holds at #1 and I think it will stick around for quite awhile. I love this song ❤️ It’s current and timeless all in one! Their voices sound great together, Carrie can be heard which does not always happen in duets, and I am ready for this to BLOW UP!