Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady GaGa - ARTPOP era

carebear4eva

DATES! DATES! WE HAVE DATES!!

SINGLE IN 5 WEEKS!! OH MY EFFING GAWD!

ARTPOP | THE SINGLE 8.19
PRE-ORDER ALBUM/APP 9.1
ALBUM/APP RELEASE 11.11

"Built by TechHAUS, the technological branch of HAUS OF GAGA, the app itself is a musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion, and technology with a new interactive worldwide community -- "the auras". Altering the human experience with social media, we bring ARTculture into POP in a reverse Warholian expedition.

Exploring Gaga's existence as a cultural interface, the user will share in the 'adrenaline of fame' as they build and share their own projects, chat with one another, and watch in real-time on a virtual globe as ARTPOP explodes onto the physical and virtual universe at once on November 11, our "BIG BANG!" On this day HAUS OF GAGA venges with forte to bring the music industry into a new age; an age where art drives pop, and the artist once again is in control of the 'icon.'

In turn, the album ARTPOP musically mirrors Gaga's creative process as she passes through the mediums of each artist she collaborates with, scoring a blueprint of her journey. The result, a "rage" of electronic passion and fury, defining each artistic process from beginning to end, ARTPOP could mean anything. But for her, this is a celebration of obsession. And on November 10, she will host an evening of artRave exhibiting Haus of Gaga's projects as well as collaborations with

Inez & Vinoodh Robert Wilson Marina Abramovic Jeff Koons"

carebear4eva

The first single is title Applause

lady-gaga-applause-cover-thelavalizard.png

The Nanook

Can't wait for Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Beyonce to all put out new music. I've never been a big Gaga fan, but I am looking forward to hearing what she has to put out just because she's such an "artist."

supercarriefan

So, Katy and Gaga are going to duke it out for fall album supremacy. It should be interesting.
It feels as though Gaga has been away from the scene for such a long time now. I'm curious as to what she has come up with for this album.

clh_hilary

So, Katy and Gaga are going to duke it out for fall album supremacy. It should be interesting.
It feels as though Gaga has been away from the scene for such a long time now. I'm curious as to what she has come up with for this album.

Kety Perr is comin' back with a bad ***** attitude. She gon' slay. Gags not gon do anythin with his nu sing.

carebear4eva

Applause snippets have leaked and they SLAY XD

Not posting here because GaGa will cry :p

The Burqa demo also leaked and it slays as hard xD

Manchs

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 29s
A POP MUSIC EMERGENCY IS UNDERWAY 911

She's rush releasing this. Can't wait. The snippets give me life.

clh_hilary

She's releasing the song to iTunes at midnight. She has a more obsessive fan base than Katy Perry, so ever if she loses out on the weekly total, she might still be able to knock Perry off from number one for a while.

I just think she's a horrible person to steal Perry's thunder all of a sudden.