Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady GaGa - ARTPOP era

clh_hilary

This is selling only 40% of what 'Roar' is selling. Also is actually 25 million AI behind on airplay.

I'm sorry but Gags you just got owned.

AIgrl06

#Flopga

Is that a thing? Can that be a thing?

Seriously, though. I'm not a big fan of this song. I like Gaga but just... meh.

clh_hilary

10 hours in, and Lady GaGa is selling 57.39% + 4.08% + whatever it's sold with the pre-orders to ARTPOP where it is currently at number two behind Luke Bryan so couldn't have been selling much of what 'Roar' is selling.

'Blurred Lines' is now down to 36% of Legenderry.

Lady GaGa is also releasing it to the United Kingdom as an attempt to steal Ellie Goulding's first number one ('Burn') but will most likely fail. 'Born This Way' debuted and peaked at number three here.

AIgrl06

Burn is such a smash. And Ellie should've already had a #1 in the UK so I hope Applause doesn't take this one. But I trust you when you say it probably won't happen.

clh_hilary

lmfao Gaga is flopping. While she's number one in 42 countries (I think MDNA was in like 54 when they had way fewer countries), she's only number one in one marginally major market (France).

She cannot sell anything more than 60% of what Katy was selling in America in any given second, and she couldn't get close to Ellie in the UK either. She's also going slowly on airplay after the radio deal day.

clh_hilary

'Applause' still selling less than half of what 'Roar' is selling, and is about to drop below 'Blurred Lines' on iTunes. #flop

Its sales performance mimics that of Miley Cyrus's 'We Can't Stop' in its first week despite having more hype and airplay.

Manchs

Mess at the predictions for this being only 200-225k. BB predicted Roar to sell 450k. I think those are low figures for both of them.

gaycarebear

Gaga's sales are projected to be the same as before.

And she takes her fight with Perez public on Twitter. She's so pressed...and desperate.

Katy, meanwhile, posted about waking up with a heart full of gratitude today. Yup, I'd rather root for her than someone who is a hypocrite.

carebear4eva

And she takes her fight with Perez public on Twitter. She's so pressed...and desperate.

Katy, meanwhile, posted about waking up with a heart full of gratitude today. Yup, I'd rather root for her than someone who is a hypocrite.

Okay, there...

Carrieflattsfan

I loved Gaga during her debut era, but I've been turned off to her holier than thou attitude because she thinks she's the best pop artist out there. She also acts like she's the most creative, diverse artist out there, when she has been called out numerous times for being anything but original.

I don't doubt it probably is very difficult to sit there and take crap from a low-life gossip blogger like Prez Hilton. He has been nasty to many artists throughout the years, and his job itself wouldn't suggest he has the cleanest moral compass.

That said, I think Gaga and Prez should both keep this to themselves; if things really are that nasty between them, the whole world does not need to be let in on it. It also makes Gaga look incredibly desperate, due to the fact that "Applause" is a mere blip on the radar, and it makes Gaga look even worse expectations were through the roof and she's being annihilated by Katy Perry.

Gaga's attitude and ego has turned me off for a long time, and I used to have so much respect for her. She's been in the business for a long time, there's no doubt she's been bullied before. It seems way too fishy she would suddenly lash out so viciously when it just so happens somebody else is outshining her. It appears people aren't as interested in her as they once were, and this is just another pathetic attempt for her to keep the attention on herself.

I thought I'd seen it all with her, and this is honestly pathetic. If she has such a problem with Prez, pick up the phone.

I have a lot of respect for Katy for saying she's grateful for all she has, and keeping her nose clean. There's not enough gratitude in the world as it is, and someone as privileged and as rich as Gaga should grow up and eat some humble pie.

HuiZ

I don't think any of us could judge what's really happening between Gaga and Perez. It's just words against words right now.

Carrieflattsfan

If this situation is as serious as Gaga is making it out to be, she should get off Twitter and contact the authorities. I hope they can get this matter resolved soon, because someone needs to step in; this is already out of control and it hasn't even been 24 hours. Yikes.

gaycarebear

I loved Gaga during her debut era, but I've been turned off to her holier than thou attitude because she thinks she's the best pop artist out there. She also acts like she's the most creative, diverse artist out there, when she has been called out numerous times for being anything but original.

I don't doubt it probably is very difficult to sit there and take crap from a low-life gossip blogger like Prez Hilton. He has been nasty to many artists throughout the years, and his job itself wouldn't suggest he has the cleanest moral compass.

That said, I think Gaga and Prez should both keep this to themselves; if things really are that nasty between them, the whole world does not need to be let in on it. It also makes Gaga look incredibly desperate, due to the fact that "Applause" is a mere blip on the radar, and it makes Gaga look even worse expectations were through the roof and she's being annihilated by Katy Perry.

Gaga's attitude and ego has turned me off for a long time, and I used to have so much respect for her. She's been in the business for a long time, there's no doubt she's been bullied before. It seems way too fishy she would suddenly lash out so viciously when it just so happens somebody else is outshining her. It appears people aren't as interested in her as they once were, and this is just another pathetic attempt for her to keep the attention on herself.

I thought I'd seen it all with her, and this is honestly pathetic. If she has such a problem with Prez, pick up the phone.

I have a lot of respect for Katy for saying she's grateful for all she has, and keeping her nose clean. There's not enough gratitude in the world as it is, and someone as privileged and as rich as Gaga should grow up and eat some humble pie.

Exactly. I have far more respect for Katy right now.

gaycarebear

Oh.

Gaga deleted all those tweets. She then tweeted:

Lady Gaga@ladygaga1h
Ok lets start over! Im so excited to see u at the premiere of my video @gma in 8 hrs! I am grateful to share this new experience with you!

Lady Gaga@ladygaga1h
I've thought of u fans every moment since the last BTWBall, & dreamt everyday how I could make it up to u. Only w your happiness comes mine.

I guess that was all a PR stunt to take the focus off the fact that Katy is outselling her? Ugh...

Carrieflattsfan

Oh.

Gaga deleted all those tweets. She then tweeted:

Lady Gaga@ladygaga1h
Ok lets start over! Im so excited to see u at the premiere of my video @gma in 8 hrs! I am grateful to share this new experience with you!

Lady Gaga@ladygaga1h
I've thought of u fans every moment since the last BTWBall, & dreamt everyday how I could make it up to u. Only w your happiness comes mine.

I guess that was all a PR stunt to take the focus off the fact that Katy is outselling her? Ugh...

Wow, seriously? It's not really surprising to me, though, considering most celebrities backtrack once the **** hits the fan.

Plus, this entire thing absolutely blew up, and I'm sure Gaga will have to deal with some major repercussions, regardless of whether she's trying to save her butt now.

People are trashing her left and right, and many people are on Prez's side, simply because Gaga's fans are being so freaking vicious.

How hypocritical to lash out on a social media site, while CLEARLY stating you've done so on purpose, and then erasing the evidence once you realize the result isn't going to be pretty. IMO, both parties deserve the backlash they're getting, and Gaga can't back out now, no matter how hard she tries. It takes a hell of a lot of guts to act like that and disregard how you're going about because you think people need to know, and then backtrack. Ugh.

And if the situation was as alarming as Gaga had implied, why not call the authorities, and why would she act so calm and rational as if nothing had happened?

If this little tirade does increase the single sales of "Applause," and it's even more suspicious now that she's sweeping it under the rug to either get the attention on her single or to act like nothing had happened so will people will forget more quickly. Tacky move, either way.