Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Olympics 2012

Carrieflattsfan

I'm loving the Olympics this year. All the atheltes are phenomenal. My favorite is the gymnastics, though. It's pretty amazing what these girls can do just using thier bodies. Gabby is just adorable, and I love Aly; she's insane. And Jorydn is from my state, which is pretty awesome.

buckeyecarriefan

I still only watched 5 minutes of that game, but if Hope Solo, Alex Morgan, and/or Kelley O'Hara want to come to my place for a celebration party, they're more than invited. :p

blitzer50

Congrats to the U.S. Women's Soccer Team on winning gold! As she did in Beijing, Carli Lloyd scored the winner. The spectacular late save that Solo made reminded me of the save she made on a Marta rocket in the gold medal game four years ago.

JB172

There isn't much you can do when you tie the old world record by running a 37.04 like the US men's 4X100 team did and you still lose.