Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Olympics 2012

JB172

Canada

I wonder if this actually happened Lloyd never acted like she was stepped on and none of her teammates never acted like it happened either.

liveasong

I am really happy for her too!

Bummer that she didn't do well today though....but hopefully she will rebound on the Beam finals.

It was just a matter of time before those Russians bounced back. They are emo divas but they are good. lol

... ;)

teesharky

I am so happy for little Gabby! But boy she had a bad night on beam, poor thing. Perhaps the pressure got to her and she just choked.

Oh well. She has 2 Gold medals so no worries.

JB172

I would love to know what all these gymnast are actually thinking when the go give a hug to their competitors.

Grace_Of_God

^ LOL i would love to know what Mckayla was thinking when the gold medalist in the vault final hugged her hahaha

but HELLLL YES ALY! way to go and get those medals! woooohoooooo!!!!!! (this whole not having tv thing is killing me haha)

and woot woot Go Gabby, 12 million for a 16 yr old...doesnt sound too bad haha

JB172

What Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh-Jennings have accomplished is awfully impressive, 3 Gold medals, 21 - 0 in games and 42 - 1 in sets is just incredible.

liz278

I am so happy that Allyson Felix won the gold medal!!!!! And I LOVE Misty May-Trainor and Kerri Walsh-Jennings. I am so glad they won the gold medal too!

Grace_Of_God

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT THE FINAL WAS TONIGHT!!

ugh :( congrats to May and Walsh...they deserve it so much. I cant believe i missed their final performance together after watching them win in the previous 2 olympics

Grace_Of_God

Is Ryan Lochte getting bad public image? I notice some articles like this link I posted below about his antics:Ryan Lochte Why Are People So Mean To The Olympic Cutie| E! Online

LOL. i didnt even read the article...but from what my friends that know him say about him, hes someone I would never want to associate with. Olympic athletes are people too, some nice, some a'holes

EDIT:
just checked the medal count. USA only 2 away from getting as many gold as we did in 2008. anyone know how many medals left that we're in contention for??? We're still super behind overall medals than we were in 2008. We currently have 81 medals and we got 110 in 2008. We're ahead of china in overall medals currently but theyre beating us by 2 golds

Last edited:

carebear4eva

Mlargh! China is 4 medals behind the US...Oh well, at least they're in the #1 position thanks to their Golds...I'm shipping China all the way this year! :)

I just wanna totally give a shout out to Great Britain and South Korea who have both performed PHENOMENALLY this Olympics.

bigbluegrl23

Mlargh! China is 4 medals behind the US...Oh well, at least they're in the #1 position thanks to their Golds...I'm shipping China all the way this year! :)

I just wanna totally give a shout out to Great Britain and South Korea who have both performed PHENOMENALLY this Olympics.

damnn youuuu!! :p haha jk
Becca

carebear4eva

damnn youuuu!! :p haha jk
Becca

Well, if I had it my way, I'd be supporting India but we f*king win 4 medals every Olympics, so that's not an option!

China's closer to India, so........................

Lol, I really just pick one out of the US-China and support them. :p