Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Olympics 2012

Grace_Of_God

omg ive been in the middle of a move and havent had internet haha (but now i have internet and no tv...:( )

but YAY Gabby!!! I was so happy for her last night! on a side note, Im not happy about what they did as a tie breaker for Aly which resulted in her losing the bronze. Im mad NBC didnt even mention that she TIED for bronze at all. then lost the tie breaker. Im sorry they should have just given both girls bronze. The tie breaker makes it so its not an "all around" its a best 3 out of 4 events.

But GOO GABBY! 3RD ALL AROUND MEDAL TO USA IN LAST 3 OLYMPICS. WOOHOO

liz278

I was very upset about Aly too! I think they did mention that she was in a tie, at least I remember them saying something. I agree with you about it being the best of 3 instead of 4 - they should have given her a bronze medal too. I remember them explaining how she didn't get it. But it still makes me mad. I didn't like the Russian girl anyway - she was a total diva and Aly is such a nice girl.

JB172

I would love to see the 100 meters ran in person just to see how fast those guys are actually going.

JB172

Sonya Richards-Ross saying that she is going to put her gold medal over Aaron's Super Bowl rings was funny.

buckeyecarriefan

Well if that doesn't get me into soccer nothing ever will.............Guess I'll try to watch the gold medal game and see what happens.

JB172

Glad that I started vacation today and got to see that CLASSIC, it's a shame that someone had to lose.

Jeff's girl got the game winner.

buckeyecarriefan

Argentina may have just been trying to muck the game up and make it tough on a team they'll have to play again. But I think that with that cheapshot to Melo all they did was piss off the big dog, which is something they and everyone else REALLY didn't need to happen. The US looks good enough already....just let them go get a big head and hope they have a bad night against you. They don't need any extra motivation.

Grace_Of_God

I would love to see the 100 meters ran in person just to see how fast those guys are actually going.

lol my sisters boyfriend said he thought itd be funny if they just had a normal person doing all the sports in an extra spot/lane. cause when we were watching swimming wed be like "man that guy in last is so slow" but put a non olympic athlete next to them and see that theyre actually going fast haha

bigbluegrl23

lol my sisters boyfriend said he thought itd be funny if they just had a normal person doing all the sports in an extra spot/lane. cause when we were watching swimming wed be like "man that guy in last is so slow" but put a non olympic athlete next to them and see that theyre actually going fast haha

that would actually be really interesting haha
Becca

bigbluegrl23

HOLY ****! Gabby Douglas signed a 90 million dollar deal with Kellog! her mom was working 3 jobs while Gabby was training for her dream. happy for this family. Go Gabby!
Becca

knewman19

HOLY ****! Gabby Douglas signed a 90 million dollar deal with Kellog! her mom was working 3 jobs while Gabby was training for her dream. happy for this family. Go Gabby!
Becca

Thats false... she had already signed her contract with Kellogs prior to the olympics

gabby can expect to make about 12 million in endorsments over the next 4 years her agent said

teesharky

Becca

I am really happy for her too!

Bummer that she didn't do well today though....but hopefully she will rebound on the Beam finals.

It was just a matter of time before those Russians bounced back. They are emo divas but they are good. lol

bigbluegrl23

Thats false... she had already signed her contract with Kellogs prior to the olympics

gabby can expect to make about 12 million in endorsments over the next 4 years her agent said

compared to three jobs, 12 million still looks mighty good haha
Becca