Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Olympics 2012

teesharky

What a great day! Phelps broke the record and is now a 19 time olympic medalist, with 3 more events to go! ha ha

And the US womens' gymnasts were so great~! So proud of them! That little Gabby was super consistent! Love her!

All of them did great though. I actually felt bad for the sobbing Russians in the end. I am glad the USA girls went up to them to say congrats etc. Nice touch.

Caio

Brazil has one gold medal, one silver medal and one bronze medal. I hope my country can win in football, volleyball and beach volleyball, both male and female. They are the most popular sports in Brazil. And has the Cesar Cielo in Swimming can also win ...

I hope that Brazil can develop more successful athletes to the Olympiad in 2016 in Rio, Brazilians find the performance of our country in the medals table weak. I really wish Brazil were as good as USA or China ...

Caio

And the girls in the U.S. gymnastics were incredible even. I watched and found them very good. I felt sorry for the gymnastics girls of China = /

teesharky

Brazil has one gold medal, one silver medal and one bronze medal. I hope my country can win in football, volleyball and beach volleyball, both male and female. They are the most popular sports in Brazil. And has the Cesar Cielo in Swimming can also win ...

I hope that Brazil can develop more successful athletes to the Olympiad in 2016 in Rio, Brazilians find the performance of our country in the medals table weak. I really wish Brazil were as good as USA or China ...

you guys are amazing in soccer though, right? I always thought so. You seem to have alot of good athletes. It just seems like China, Russia, US and sometimes Australia (swimming) dominate swimming and gymnastics.

But track and field hasn't started yet.....so that is anyone's game. I am looking forward to that. I love when smaller countries like Jamaica kick butt and shock everyone. ha ha

liz278

What a great day! Phelps broke the record and is now a 19 time olympic medalist, with 3 more events to go! ha ha

And the US womens' gymnasts were so great~! So proud of them! That little Gabby was super consistent! Love her!

All of them did great though. I actually felt bad for the sobbing Russians in the end. I am glad the USA girls went up to them to say congrats etc. Nice touch.

The Russian women's team did what the US men's team did - they seemed to fall apart. But the Russian women's team also seems very emotional - almost too emotional - I guess they are like this all the time. I was very proud of Jordyn - she came out last night with a smile on her face and competed.
I know a lot of people don't like Michael P. but he is phenomenal. After 3 Olympics to still have the drive to compete is amazing. And I don't think he is done winning a couple more medals.

sam_vzla

Holy s**t! Venezuela won a gold medal! The second for us in the history of the olympics. The first was in 1968.

Caio

you guys are amazing in soccer though, right? I always thought so. You seem to have alot of good athletes. It just seems like China, Russia, US and sometimes Australia (swimming) dominate swimming and gymnastics.

But track and field hasn't started yet.....so that is anyone's game. I am looking forward to that. I love when smaller countries like Jamaica kick butt and shock everyone. ha ha

Our national soccer teams are good, Both female and male, Historically is a sport in which more we won, but never took the gold medal in the Olympics. I Hope That They Can take the gold. Also I am confident for beach volleyball, the Brazilian pairs are strong.

I'm sad for basketball. Our male selection lost to Russia, 77 x 76 because of a basket of three points at the end = / But overall our men's basketball team is surprising me, i guess they can get a medal.

Brazil now get 1 gold medal, 1 silver medal and 2 bronze medal.

teesharky

I am so excited to watch tonight!

Wow I am thrilled for Gabby! She is my favorite of the girls' gymnastic team, and she was sort of an underdog so that makes me even happier.

She is now the first African American in history to win a Gold medal in the All Around, from any country. Amazing!

liz278

I will miss gymastics and swimming! I will watch the track and field events but I am not as excited for them as I was for gymastics and swimming. I think I like the athletes a lot better in swimming and gymastics. Track & field athletes seem much more cocky. But I do hope Allyson Felix can win at least one gold medal in these games.

DaisyTweets

The shooting display that the men's basketball team put on was just scary.
I was watching this game and it was impressive. I only wish there wouldn't have been so much laughing and goofing around on the sidelines. They probably weren't laughing at their opponents but it sure didn't look very good. It was such a trouncing that the laughing kinda looked like they were rubbing it in. That's just my opinion though!!!