Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lori McKenna song "Nobody Knows" made Carrie's album!!

epicamends

If Carrie had an extra 4-5 songs she wanted to release between albums, I wonder if they'd ever consider releasing an EP for her? I kind of doubt it, but that could be an option instead of a re-release.

allamericangirl8

If Carrie had an extra 4-5 songs she wanted to release between albums, I wonder if they'd ever consider releasing an EP for her? I kind of doubt it, but that could be an option instead of a re-release.

And THAT I would buy. A nice little stop gap. I'd take it a step further and have four songs normal and the same four songs acoustic and release the EP that way. That'd be freaking boss. And it'd be cheaper.

sgabe_15

I know this thread is pretty old but does anyone still have an mp3 or a download for the demo? I just thought of this song today and remembered how much i loved it but all of the links to play the song have been taken down.