Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Love Wins' chart updates

Kizmet311

Can't wait! I really thought they would wait until next Friday to release the new single, but I'm ready for it!

kdprouty

I can't wait either. This is one I've really be waiting to hear! Hope it does better on the charts then Cry Pretty. From the description of it, I think it will be a BIG HIT!!!

I can't wait either. This is one I've really be waiting to hear! Hope it does better on the charts then Cry Pretty. From the description of it, I think it will be a BIG HIT!!!

I’ve been waiting to hear this song too!!From what everyone at the listening party & on Twitter have said,they all think this song is going to be a huge SMASH!!I hope it’s a smash too!!So stoked to finally hear what everyone’s been raving about!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maddkat

Staff member
BBC2
Dl1zKGZW4AAurOU.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/TweetsUnderwood/status/1035110112267051008

Kizmet311

Me less than 4 hours from now.

Ooh, I hope you get it at midnight your time! Although they need to let us know that it's coming, lol. I hope we get cover art for the single as well. I want to see what the rest of the photo shoot for this era may have looked like.

Momin

Is that picture old or new? Looks like one from the PO tour but could also be a new one.

maddkat

Staff member
^ it is , 2013 at C2C

Love Wins is up on itunes in New Zealand!
from the clip it sounds amazing

Jane-Alex

I cannot wait to hear it and then read your opinions.
But I really hope they will release announcement today, otherwise people won't know its coming.

Kizmet311

I cannot wait to hear it and then read your opinions.
But I really hope they will release announcement today, otherwise people won't know its coming.

Most definitely! Especially since it might leak anyway now that New Zealand already has it.

Eder Rodrigues

I don't matter if you're wrong or right, no
So it goes but I hold on the hope and I won't let go cause

I, I believe you and me are sisters and brothers and
I, I believe we're made to be here for each other
And we'll never fall if we walk hand in hand
Put a world that seems broken together again yeah
I, I believe in the end love wins

Sometimes it takes a lot of faith
to keep believing that will come a day
when the tears and the sadness,
the pain and the hate
the struggle, this madness will all fade away

I, I believe you and me are sisters and brothers and
I, I believe we're made to be here for each other
And we'll never fall if we walk hand in hand
Put a world that seems broken together again yeah
I, I believe in the end love wins

CU4ever

Uhm yessss this is amazing!! This lyrics really did it for me and I thought they were great. I can’t wait to hear it.

CU4ever

Praying Carrie and UMG announce a clear channel deal today. I know Wednesday is UMG’s usual day, but I’m hoping we still get one tomorrow. We really need it