Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Love Wins' chart updates

simonplay

Just heard the snippet!! Sounds AMAZING!! so inspirational!! Also I was expecting it to be more up tempo. This will be amazing live!

maddkat

Staff member
Praying Carrie and UMG announce a clear channel deal today. I know Wednesday is UMG’s usual day, but I’m hoping we still get one tomorrow. We really need it

why does LW need it? You don't think radio will play it?
Why don't we just wait and see how radio reacts to LW.

and as I said in the album thread I can't recall a non lead single ever getting the deal

Last edited:

DaisyTweets

Oh man, can you just imagine the 'MOMENT' this song is going to create when she performs it on the CMAs!!!!! She had the moment last year and now she's gonna do it again this year!!!!

CU4ever

why does LW need it? You don't think radio will play it?
Why don't we just wait and see how radio reacts to LW.

and as I said in the album thread I can't recall a non lead single ever getting the deal

No, and I never said that. It would just help the song have a big launch. And as I said in the album thread, Keith, Thomas, Jake - to name a few - have gotten two.

MSCarriefan

I can definitely see why this was one of the most talked about songs at the release moment. I feel like this might be another career song for her!

Smokyiiis

Love the instrumental and background vocals bursting thru in syncopations with the vocals and how it all builds to a chorus. I'm LOVING LOVE WINS.

teesharky

Oh that’s beautiful and powerful! I love that she directly referenced the political hate. This could be incredible live!

AdamJ

I have heard the complete song (it pays to have good friends in Nashville) and it is amazing. It reminds me of the Michael Jackson song "Heal the World"__and make it a better place. We need this kind of message in the world we find ourselves in at this time. I love it. Wouldn't it be great if we all took this message to heart and applied it to our everyday lives?

Momin

I'm glad LW doesn't have a clear channel deal because usually songs just shoot up in the debut week and then they lose that momentum. I think it would be really nice for LW to grow organically and build momentum on its own. For me, that's always proven to be more popular.

CU4ever

The message of this song was so well done. Usually I hear these type of songs and think that they’re so cliche and really am not moved by it. But Love Wins was so well done, so powerful, and inspirational. The lyrics are written smartly and it truly does convey a beautiful message. This song will be a smash, bravo Carrie!!

kiwigirl

It's out now in New Zealand. I have been listening to is all morning. It's INCREDIBLE!! I never knew how much I needed this song until I heard it. It's just blows you away. It's just so beautiful and her vocals are amazing. It's an inspirational tune like Something in the Water but better I think. I believe everything she says in this song, I really connected to it. She really soars on this one, if you haven't heard it yet trust me you will LOVE it!
She's really hitting the mark so far with this album and I know it can only get better from here! Bring on Sept 14th!!

gwade82

I have heard the complete song (it pays to have good friends in Nashville) and it is amazing. It reminds me of the Michael Jackson song "Heal the World"__and make it a better place. We need this kind of message in the world we find ourselves in at this time. I love it. Wouldn't it be great if we all took this message to heart and applied it to our everyday lives?

Aww!!!!!!