Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Love Wins' chart updates

Countryfan2448

I'm imagining the crowd's will be on their feet at the CMA's when she sings this. This is what we all need like everyone on here have said.

oldyfan

It is a beautiful message one that all can relate to...if only we will. Carrie has again given us a gift. šŸ˜¢

Josh

"We'll never fall if we walk hand in hand, put a world that seems broken together again. IIIIIIIIIIII I believe, in the end, LOVE WIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Guys im gonna die

like damn. carrie for president 2020

What I can't believe is how amazing Carrie is no matter what she releases it's always so powerful and oh my god guys. i cant with how amazing this song is and her message. now this is her lead single!!! the choir, too. i can't wait for this video.

God I feel like carrie took me to church.

guys we have to get this to number one. stream like crazy, buy the single, tell everyone you know this has to get to the top. or should we save this for the release week i never figured it out.

Josh

"We'll never fall if we walk hand in hand, put a world that seems broken together again. IIIIIIIIIIII I believe, in the end, LOVE WIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Guys im gonna die

like damn. carrie for president 2020

What I can't believe is how amazing Carrie is no matter what she releases it's always so powerful and oh my god guys. i cant with how amazing this song is and her message. now this is her lead single!!! the choir, too. i can't wait for this video.

God I feel like carrie took me to church.

guys we have to get this to number one. stream like crazy, buy the single, tell everyone you know this has to get to the top. or should we save this for the release week i never figured it out.

One more thing. I don't want to just enjoy the song and support it. I want to live everything in this song out. All the lyrics have basically been my thoughts and beliefs forever and this is a great reminder on how to live and love myself and others. i'm beyond happy right now. This song has no meaning to us unless we're living it.