Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-stu

If you see a for sale sign, though, let us know! I found an Ottawa real estate website earlier today and if it's for sale, I wonder if we'll get to see pictures of it. No harm in seeing pictures if they aren't going to live there anymore!

Prospective buyers better have very deep pockets...I'm no expert but the land and home must be worth at least 4 mil.

Kizmet311

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but just in case we find out that it is going for sale, here is a link to the main Ottawa real estate site. However, it may be not be listed on here and handled by a real estate company that handles multi-million dollar homes like Sotheby's in the US.

Ottawa Real Estate Board - MLS®

Edit: Actually, I think Sotheby's does international real estate as well.

m-stu

Here is the link to the article and the parts that talk about selling the new house:

The article talks about how Mike took the time to call this reporter friend of his after everything happened. There are a lot of direct quotes from Mike, and the rest sounds like it was gathered from the interview. I don't know why they would have mentioned selling the new house twice if Mike didn't say something about it - unless they were just using that to add some dramatic flair to the piece since the house is so new and built for him and Carrie. But the "drama" thing doesnt' make sense since they specifically mentioned he would be keeping the Peterborough residence.

Like I said, though - if it goes on the market, I want to see some pictures! :D

well my camera is ready then. I'm pretty sure the Peterborough residence is his cottage, maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Kizmet311

well my camera is ready then. I'm pretty sure the Peterborough residence is his cottage, maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Thanks, we'll be counting on you to keep us updated! Definitely start a new thread if it goes on sale. I remember when Alan Jackson put his Nashville estate up for sale, there were some pictures of it online. My father-in-law and I looked at them together and it was absolutely beautiful. I hope for their sake, they can keep the house if they want it, but it seems like they may be considering selling it. I would guess they were planning on it being their primary residence, but now it's not going to be able to be.

jeff

just another fan
just watched PTI on ESPN. one of the hosts, Tony Kornheiser, is a fan of Carrie's. the other hosts said they are surprised he didnt talk about mike fisher's trade. (Carrie is known as Kornheiser's girl on the program). they were like do you know fisher got traded and kornheiser was like of course i know and looking them like they were idiots.

if you go back in time, they talked about Carrie and Romo after she was seen at his game. The other host Michael Wilbon said there was a 0% chance she and romo would get married. so he was right on. lol

blondemama

Mike looked real sad about the trade on the interview. I know he wanted to finish out his carreer in Ottowa. I feel bad for them especially right after they built the new house. I am guessing it will be a nice vacat house. The video clip was interesting and an article said LA put a better package on the table. I wonder what happened in Ottowa to bring about the trade anyone? Has anyone heard anything from Carrie?

The Nanook

I dont know anything really about hockey and the NHL, but is Mike one of the better/more well known hockey players? I'm guessing the news spreading of him being traded to the Nashville Predators is a good indicator, but all the press may partially only be because of Carrie's role in all of this.

robinannhunt

I dont know anything really about hockey and the NHL, but is Mike one of the better/more well known hockey players? I'm guessing the news spreading of him being traded to the Nashville Predators is a good indicator, but all the press may partially only be because of Carrie's role in all of this.

We carriefans are making more of this than the rest of the world. Carrie certainly has an effect on the hollywood style of news. The sports news is probably like any other trade.

DaisyTweets

Thanks, we'll be counting on you to keep us updated! Definitely start a new thread if it goes on sale. I remember when Alan Jackson put his Nashville estate up for sale, there were some pictures of it online. My father-in-law and I looked at them together and it was absolutely beautiful. I hope for their sake, they can keep the house if they want it, but it seems like they may be considering selling it. I would guess they were planning on it being their primary residence, but now it's not going to be able to be.

This is interesting that you say this because I always got the feeling from Carrie that Nashville would be home home. Especially after Mike retired and once the babies came along. But like you say now it doesn't matter. I wonder if they'll get something different in Nashville now? Wonder how big the Nashville house is?

teesharky

This is interesting that you say this because I always got the feeling from Carrie that Nashville would be home home. Especially after Mike retired and once the babies came along. But like you say now it doesn't matter. I wonder if they'll get something different in Nashville now? Wonder how big the Nashville house is?

Carrie and Mike both gave interviews that their plan was to make Nashville the primary residence after her retired, and that they would raise their kids in Nashville.

So I think the Ottawa house was just for now, unless they plan to keep both.

teesharky

Question: Can we stream the game tomorrow online, like we did for the Sens games? I want to see his first game as a Pred, and I want to look for Carrie in the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.