Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miranda Lambert, Ronnie Dunn Announcing ACM Noms on February 1st!

teesharky

here's the official press release... http://bit.ly/hJwKsK

MIRANDA LAMBERT AND RONNIE DUNN
TO ANNOUNCE NOMINEES FOR THE
46TH ANNUAL ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS
COUNTRY MUSIC’S PARTY OF THE YEAR™
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1st, 2011 – NASHVILLE, TN
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]* * * * * [/FONT]
[/FONT]WHAT: [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]A press conference announcing the nominees for the [/FONT][/FONT]46th ANNUAL ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS, [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Country Music’s Party of the Year™, a three-hour special produced by dick clark productions and broadcast LIVE from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 8:00 PM live ET/delayed PT on the CBS Television Network. [/FONT]
[/FONT]WHO: [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Superstars of country music [/FONT][/FONT]MIRANDA LAMBERT [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]and [/FONT][/FONT]RONNIE DUNN [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]will read the Academy of Country Music Awards nominations. [/FONT]
[/FONT]WHEN: Tuesday, February 1st, 2011
7:00 a.m. CT – Press Check-In
7:30 a.m. CT – Press Conference
WHERE: Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]222 Fifth Avenue South [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Nashville, TN 37203 [/FONT]

[/FONT]MORE: [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]The 46[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]th [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS is dedicated to honoring and showcasing the biggest names and emerging talent in the country music industry. The show is produced for television by dick clark productions and will be broadcast LIVE from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 8:00 PM live ET/delayed PT on the CBS Television Network. Orly Adelson and R.A. Clark are executive producers. Barry Adelman is producer, and Bob Bardo is the executive in charge of production. Bob Romeo is executive producer for the Academy of Country Music. For more information, please visit www.acmcountry.com. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Credential forms to cover the Awards show in Las Vegas will be available immediately following the nominations at Academy of Country Music (click on "Media Center" tab). [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Photos from the press conference can be accessed from GettyImages.com, and video will be available by request. [/FONT]
[/FONT]RSVP: [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Please complete the attached credential application for the Academy of Country Music Awards Nominations and submit to [/FONT][/FONT]Lauren.McGee@pmkbnc

Carrie Country

Lets keep those fingers crossed warriors.....our sweet Carrie needs to get nominated.....especially after the big CMA snub which was totally uncalled for!!!!!!

abbeyjones18

agree. I hated the CMAs.

As I have stated before, the CMA oragniztion/voters (whatever) have definitetly lost my respect. They also snubbed some other big-time stars (Tim, Jason Aldean, etc.), but Carrie was the biggest. They will have to do a ton to EARN my respect back. The ACM oragnization/voters really seem to be more accpecting towards Carrie and other stars. The CMA people seem to be a little more tough...

Jade_kt

If the ACM voters are the same as the CMA voters then I think I'm not going to get my hopes up too high on Carrie's nominations. Hopefully we have better luck w/ the ACM voters than the CMA voters though as I can't bare another snub again.

abbeyjones18

The actual show is early this year.

Yeah...maybe they don't want to complete with Idol. I remember for the first couple of years that Carrie won, the show was going against the Idol finale. But, yeah, way eariler...I do like it that it's on a Sunday though...a very nice way to spend a weekend...lol... :)

JB172

Yeah...maybe they don't want to complete with Idol. I remember for the first couple of years that Carrie won, the show was going against the Idol finale. But, yeah, way eariler...I do like it that it's on a Sunday though...a very nice way to spend a weekend...lol... :)

I think that it is because of the holidays, Palm Sunday is on 17th and Easter is on the 24th.

Zman312

I don't like the fact that Miranda is announcing the nominations! Miranda better not get a EOTY nomination. She truly doesn't deserve it!

supercarriefan

I don't like the fact that Miranda is announcing the nominations! Miranda better not get a EOTY nomination. She truly doesn't deserve it!

I love that she is announcing the nominations. We all know she will be nominated for a least a few awards, and even if she is nominated for EOTY, she most likely won't win it this year. She needs to continue to build her career, and wait a year or two to win I think.

Zman312

I love that she is announcing the nominations. We all know she will be nominated for a least a few awards, and even if she is nominated for EOTY, she most likely won't win it this year. She needs to continue to build her career, and wait a year or two to win I think.

My thing is that she is doesn't deserve even a nomination as she have not done enough! It should be for people that deserve the nomination! I also feel like Country is pulling all string to make her the POSTER child. Don't get me wrong, I really like Miranda (I am a little bitter because of the CMA but not her fault!) but she is just not there yet!