Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miranda Lambert, Ronnie Dunn Announcing ACM Noms on February 1st!

DaisyTweets

Oh okay. At least there is a chance Mike can go if Carrie attends the ACM's.

IF Carrie attends??? IF???? I don't think there's anyway on God's green earth that Carrie won't be attending the ACMs. As the two time EOTY, she'll be one of the stars of the show.

Last edited:

epicamends

If he is still playing for Ottawa, they play the night before but then don't play again until that Tuesday, so he might be able to go.

However his name is being brought up in a lot of trade rumors and even though the Sens GM has said he will not trade Mike, what GM's say and what GM's do can be two different things. The trade deadline is Feb.28th.

OT - but I thought Mike had a no-trade clause in his contract? Even though the Sens are absolutely terrible lately, it would kind of suck for Carrie and Mike to have to relocate since they literally just finished building their home.

JB172

OT - but I thought Mike had a no-trade clause in his contract? Even though the Sens are absolutely terrible lately, it would kind of suck for Carrie and Mike to have to relocate since they literally just finished building their home.

That is what everybody thought, but Kayla posted a story in the Fisher thread that Bryan Murray told the Ottawa Citizen that Mike does not have a no trade clause.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports...s+Murray+eyes+year+rebuild/4156134/story.html

While Chris Phillips does have a no-movement clause in his contract and would have to waive it, Mike Fisher does not have a no-trade clause.
Fisher said hearing your name mentioned in trade rumours is "just part of the business."

Kizmet311

I am not into hockey at all, but that would completely suck to have what 2 or 3 homes in Ottawa (his old house, a hunting cabin, and the new house, right?) and then get traded somewhere else. Isn't he from Ottawa or somewhere very close? Maybe they would still keep the new house if it is his hometown and he could just rent an apartment in the new town if he gets traded to another team. It's not like they bought the new house - they had it built and I'm sure they put a lot of thought into designing it, thinking they would be in Ottawa for a while. I hope if he wants to stay in Ottawa, that he gets to do so.

jerandjan

I will always love and support Carrie........but if Martina were to have a comeback......I would be happy to see that.......It's been a long time since she won an award any award period.......I bet our sweet Carrie herself would love to see that too.......after all Martina was the queen of country and it was Carrie that took the crown from her!!!!!

I have always loved Martina but I gotta say at the Pittsburgh/Jets game when she sang the NA she did not do it exceptionally!! Was very cold there but still...................However when our girl sang it at the super bowl it was out of this world!!!

carriecountrystar

I don't like the fact that Miranda is announcing the nominations! Miranda better not get a EOTY nomination. She truly doesn't deserve it!

I don't like that either. last time miranda announced (CMA)-she got all those nominations that weren't really deserved while the more deserving ones got overlooked and snubbed. just to make it clear though is that while she's been chosen to announce many times-I don't really mind THAT. what I DO mind is when she's being oversaturated for the little she has done (BIG to HER) and the ones who's done the MOST gets little recognition.