Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More speculation that SLT may be the next single

utlovescarrie

HUH??

If they release another song from PO it better be SWISLY. :mad::mad: I LOVE SLT but I want SWISLY!!!!! (picture a 2 yr old throwing a fit on the floor and THAT is me right now!)

allirishgirl

HUH??

If they release another song from PO it better be SWISLY. :mad::mad: I LOVE SLT but I want SWISLY!!!!! (picture a 2 yr old throwing a fit on the floor and THAT is me right now!)

while I 100% agree with everything (including teh fit :p) if an uptempo song is being released in glad its SLT

Claire2004

HUH??

I think I'll join you in the throwing of fit lol! :D
Actually, I'll gladly welcome any sign of activity at this point, be it a 5th single from PO or the Brad duet. Anything. lol.

abbeyjones18

I think that some Carrie fans need to understand that sometimes we can't get the song that we want...we can't get everything...I like SWISLY and WCIS...I just think that they would not be good radio singles...of course I could be wrong...I honestly think that if there is a fifth single, then fine, cool! :) But if there isn't...so what?

CarrieFan928

They probably just assumed it was the 5th single since it charted on Billboard. It seems too late for them to be releasing a single now.

epicamends

I really don't think SLT is the next single. Other than that we've already been told that the PO era is over, I'm pretty sure stations are just seeing the fact that SLT has charted as a sign that it's the next single, when really it's just a few stations spinning it because they are ready for new Carrie music. But I don't think the label is planning to send out another official single from PO, unfortunately.

Claire2004

I think that some Carrie fans need to understand that sometimes we can't get the song that we want...we can't get everything...I like SWISLY and WCIS...I just think that they would not be good radio singles...of course I could be wrong...I honestly think that if there is a fifth single, then fine, cool! :) But if there isn't...so what?

I'm sure most understand that, but everyone is free to comment and have an opinion about things. There's nothing wrong with that.:)

court

Honestly, I wish that they would just release a duet or a song not on the album, because I know that uptempo is next, and the only songs that I'd want her to release at this point would be ballads. MS was a mistake, and SLT would be one, too. At least from my perspective. I love Carrie, but I'm ready for what comes next...what I haven't heard. And I hope she finally gets some meaty material...I just feel like everything she's done isn't as far or as deep as she's capable of. I think that's where Album of the Year, Song of the Year, etc, comes in. Because at the end of the day, it's the lyrics that matter, not the voice, IMO. Otherwise, Carrie would be nominated and would win everytime.