Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'My Gift' - Christmas cd out Sept 25

maddkat

Staff member
red is her color , just sayin'

EdYq0YOWoAA4CKw

CU4ever

The album cover is without a doubt my favorite of hers. I am so happy they were able to get a full photoshoot done for it, and it is so beautiful. Watching the album trailer and seeing the cover, this album radiates Christmas joy.

SOOOO EXCITED! Wow! First off, she looks absolutely stunning in red!! Love the dress she is wearing on the cover! I also love how classy and thoughtful this album seems to be with the title and everything!! Time to start saving up so I can get a bunch of copies to support Carrie! The trailer is so sweet and it certainly seems like she has been hard at work! I thought back to that picture with Greg Wells from before lockdown started so they must have definitely been working on it that day!

_luvqry

to think there were people complaining she wasn't doing that much and now we're only 2 months away for having new music.

simonplay

That album title is perfect!! Love the cover too!

Super excited for the collabs! Pretty sure David Bisbal is one of them!

And we have to wait only 2 months!!

I wonder if she did the shoot the same day as the Savage tik tok?? Haha! Also I adore The Greatest Showman! That soundtrack is amazing for anyone who isn’t familiar with it, so I am happy to see her work with Greg Wells!

monkeyboy16

Are Christmas albums Grammy eligible? She looks amazing! And the production team she’s assembled seems really top notch

Michael Reid

One thing I just thought of.... album release Sept. 29th, makes the Grammy’s cut off period. Whether they try for Christian or Traditional category should be interesting. I’d imagine Traditional. But for part of Cry Pretty era in the running for Country. Could be a big Grammy year for Carrie at the 2021 Grammy’s. Depending on award show status by then with COVID. She could be invited to perform on the Grammy’s and it could be for the Lead Single on her new album potentially.... just fits so perfectly with the timeline. I know it’s asking for a lot, but that would be epic. So excited for The Gift!!

adam1995

Beautiful album cover!

And crap at her saying her favorite song is "Little Drummer Boy", lol! I'll muddle through that one I guess, haha.