Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My reply to the "Miranda Lambert queen of country music article"

CALEBJOE

I would LOVE to see this happen as I'm tired of fan wars. But for now, the Ranfans are killing Carrie while the Warriors are acting classy and are not attacking Miranda and her fans.
Liveasong i wish i could do something about these few fans causing trouble if indeed they are fans of Miranda or just using her as a means to attack Carrie because they don't like her.I do know one poster on CMT named @pmackey or something like that has for months been attacking Miranda and is a Taylor fan but i have seen this poster and a few others use Miranda's accomplishments as a weapon against Carrie over there.They hate Miranda but is using her to take jabs at Carrie so while i am sure some are fans of Miranda it's a select few and i don't see these posters on her forum.

liveasong

Liveasong i wish i could do something about these few fans causing trouble if indeed they are fans of Miranda or just using her as a means to attack Carrie because they don't like her.I do know one poster on CMT named @pmackey or something like that has for months been attacking Miranda and is a Taylor fan but i have seen this poster and a few others use Miranda's accomplishments as a weapon against Carrie over there.They hate Miranda but is using her to take jabs at Carrie so while i am sure some are fans of Miranda it's a select few and i don't see these posters on her forum.

I hope you're right!

Carrie Country

I would LOVE to see this happen as I'm tired of fan wars. But for now, the Ranfans are killing Carrie while the Warriors are acting classy and are not attacking Miranda and her fans.

Oh yes On the GAC boards the Warriors and Ranfans stick together.......As for he attacks on our sweet Carrie from the Ranfans really haven't seen too much of it so I can't comment unless I did.....I have seen and been in the middle of many more vicious attacks of our girl by the SWSRN fans though......and ya better believe I speak up and protect our Carrie!!!

pklongbeach

Oh yes On the GAC boards the Warriors and Ranfans stick together.......As for he attacks on our sweet Carrie I from the Ranfans really haven't seen too much of it so I can't comment unless I did.....I have seen and been in the middle of many more vicious attacks of our girl by the SWSRN fans though......and ya better believe I speak up and protect our Carrie!!!
Thank you, and we do appreciate it.
I am way too thin skinned to go into those war zones.
It's too disheartening for me.
But I am glad to hear that there are those who are on the front lines for Carrie.
Some of us just don't have the stomach for it.

CALEBJOE

But I am glad to hear that there are those who are on the front lines for Carrie.
All you really need is a couple cans of raid and riot gear and you're all set even though sometimes i need an aspirin when dealing with these village idiots.

Claire2004

I'm afraid I'm too thin-skinned too, so I cannot contribute to Carrie's defense on those sites. I avoid twitter also everytime Carrie has a live peformance. It just amazes me that there are people who have time to spend dissing other artists and even posting using different account names in GAC and CMT.

liveasong

Usually, I'm always in the front lines! But when haters are fighting with BOMBS (insults) and I'm protecting Carrie with guns (statistics), I'm losing the battle for sure... but I'm not giving up.

CALEBJOE

I hope you're right!

Liveasong i am not going to lie that there are some fans of Miranda that is not behaving and representing us a fanbase in an appropriate manner just as you can't say a few Carriefans get out of control and not represent her fanbase well and again it's not here but on them news articles the moderators have the power to stop this.All we can do is try to be a buffer but alot of times you are lucky to come out of it with a stump where your hand use to be because then you get accused of not being a loyal fan i think most of these posters are young and boy i hope i am wrong that it"s not adults acting like this.

Carrie Country

All you really need is a couple cans of raid and riot gear and you're all set even though sometimes i need an aspirin when dealing with these village idiots.

Joe most of the time on the porch thread over on GAC we have to break out the old jug and pass it around after putting up the with village idiots in order to wind down!!!! :drunk::drunk:

carriecountrystar

Usually, I'm always in the front lines! But when haters are fighting with BOMBS (insults) and I'm protecting Carrie with guns (statistics), I'm losing the battle for sure... but I'm not giving up.

I definitely know what you mean :/ sometimes what they argue with are so out of bound-just slandering and hurling unspeakable things and it's hard not to do the same but I always make sure what I say isn't the same because I would hate to give a bad name to carrie. usually I just pile up the youtube pages (I'm not really on GAC or CMT as much as youtube so I set my "battlefield" where I'm most familiar) until they shut up. loool

teesharky

I'm afraid I'm too thin-skinned too, so I cannot contribute to Carrie's defense on those sites. I avoid twitter also everytime Carrie has a live peformance. It just amazes me that there are people who have time to spend dissing other artists and even posting using different account names in GAC and CMT.

Carrie usually gets really good reviews on twitter for her live performances-- so you can relax there. :) There are never that many haters when Carrie performs-- but boy do they come out of the woodwork when SWSRN performs---even from overseas! lol

teesharky

sadly that does not surprise me. I bet the same types of things are going on re: Miranda's dog getting hateful twitter posts. She said some of the people use throwaway twitter accounts so they can dump the bomb on her and run with no retaliation. I bet it is those haters trying to make Carrie look bad. Who knows.

CarrieFan928

It's amazing how people waste so much time just hating. Those people really need a hobby lol. I barely have time to keep up with Carrie's career and definitely don't have time to spend hours hating on other artists just to put someone down. These haters think that because it's the internet and they're "faceless", they have the "courage" to assault others. I get angry or sad at rude comments directed to my favorite artists but then again I don't have time to start a fan war. Most of the time these people are just insecure and feel they have to put someone down to have some "fun". Responding only makes you fall into their trap.

I do agree sometimes people react too quickly and make stereotypes about fan bases. I remember some posts where people say something like "obviously a Taylor fan is behind this" just because the ones they interact with are usually immature. You never see the ones who respect others because they don't go hating on Carrie sites and they stay away from the drama. I'm a fan of all three of these country superstars:Carrie, Taylor, and Miranda. So I'm basically everywhere lol. I always see harsh, inaccurate judgements everywhere. I can't say something like "All Carrie fans hate Miranda" or "All Carrie fans respect (as in don't slam) Miranda", or vice versa. It's always hard to speak the beliefs of millions of people since everyone is different. Fans can be wise or stupid, respectful or critical, educated or ignorant, old or young, vicious or kind, hypocritical or honest, mature and immature, etc. etc. It's hard to describe an entire fan base with only one word from each set.

And yes, i do hope these are younger people and not adults behaving immaturely.

Rereading this post, I felt older than I really am. Like I was thirty-something when I'm actually fifteen :D

liveasong

Ughh...I don't know what's wrong with me lately! I know what I'm going to say is stupid ... but I can't get through my day knowing that they're trolls bashing Carrie everywhere. I know many of us remained passive in fan wars... but guys... we have to defend Carrie!

Claire2004

Ughh...I don't know what's wrong with me lately! I know what I'm going to say is stupid ... but I can't get through my day knowing that they're trolls bashing Carrie everywhere. I know many of us remained passive in fan wars... but guys... we have to defend Carrie!

That's exactly what they're hoping for, for them to see that we're affected by the ugly things they're saying about Carrie.

CALEBJOE

It's amazing how people waste so much time just hating. Those people really need a hobby lol. I barely have time to keep up with Carrie's career and definitely don't have time to spend hours hating on other artists just to put someone down. These haters think that because it's the internet and they're "faceless", they have the "courage" to assault others. I get angry or sad at rude comments directed to my favorite artists but then again I don't have time to start a fan war. Most of the time these people are just insecure and feel they have to put someone down to have some "fun". Responding only makes you fall into their trap.

I do agree sometimes people react too quickly and make stereotypes about fan bases. I remember some posts where people say something like "obviously a Taylor fan is behind this" just because the ones they interact with are usually immature. You never see the ones who respect others because they don't go hating on Carrie sites and they stay away from the drama. I'm a fan of all three of these country superstars:Carrie, Taylor, and Miranda. So I'm basically everywhere lol. I always see harsh, inaccurate judgements everywhere. I can't say something like "All Carrie fans hate Miranda" or "All Carrie fans respect (as in don't slam) Miranda", or vice versa. It's always hard to speak the beliefs of millions of people since everyone is different. Fans can be wise or stupid, respectful or critical, educated or ignorant, old or young, vicious or kind, hypocritical or honest, mature and immature, etc. etc. It's hard to describe an entire fan base with only one word from each set.

And yes, i do hope these are younger people and not adults behaving immaturely.

Rereading this post, I felt older than I really am. Like I was thirty-something when I'm actually fifteen :D
You are very wise for your age and i agree with your post very well thought out it is rare to find that in someone so young and i mean that as a compliment.

I think we can all get a little (and don't take this as an insult, because I don't mean it like that) hot-headed when it comes to defending our favorite artists. Lord knows I've been guilty of that in the past. It's hard to be thick skinned when someone you love is being trashed.

liveasong

I think we can all get a little (and don't take this as an insult, because I don't mean it like that) hot-headed when it comes to defending our favorite artists. Lord knows I've been guilty of that in the past. It's hard to be thick skinned when someone you love is being trashed.

I totally know what you mean :D! Call me over-protective or hardcore fan or even loser (LOL), but I'll give them a war if they want one. (I'll remain pacific and classy of course). Many Carrie fans are fighting against those trolls on CMT and GAC, and I don't want to leave them alone. So now, I'll be out on the forums protecting our girl.