Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My reply to the "Miranda Lambert queen of country music article"

CALEBJOE

Well i will say on GAC who is this dummy hiding behind the name voting of the day to me this person whoever she/he is had started all this crap with that stupid voting post it's like this person is baiting Carriefans to respond and in turn you have Miranda fans taking the bait as well instead of telling this poster to take a hike already.GAC has gotten rid of some of these posts but they need to remove this post to defuse the situation over there.

liveasong

Well i will say on GAC who is this dummy hiding behind the name voting of the day to me this person whoever she/he is had started all this crap with that stupid voting post it's like this person is baiting Carriefans to respond and in turn you have Miranda fans taking the bait as well instead of telling this poster to take a hike already.GAC has gotten rid of some of these posts but they need to remove this post to defuse the situation over there.

I totally agree!

CALEBJOE

I totally agree!
Well i responded to this poster and probably get a bunch of thumbs down but i really could care less at this point.this is what i just posted and i am so done with them because these people are idiots.
You know whoever you are VoteofTheDay you are not helping here with this post of course Miranda has had a huge year for her fans.But i seriously doubt you're a fan of hers this has no business being on here this post as it's obvious you are trying to get both fanbases into a needless debate.Furthermore for all ranfans please don't thumb up this thread we all love Miranda but this is not the way to show support by tearing down Carrie whom Miranda considers as a friend and has a great deal of respect for.And to the Carriefans i love Carrie as well and it is obvious this poster knew that you would post on here as you are loyal to your artist.But we need to stop all this by ignoring posts like this.

liveasong

About the CMT forum

Grand Ole Opry : Member since 02.16.11
Willie'sPlace: Member since 02.16.11

Country Western: Member since 01.01.11
Horseshow: Member since 12.22.10
OldSchool : Member since 12.18.10

I don't know if this means something... but the people that are posting bad comments about Carrie have joined CMT practically all at the same time. Just look! That just proves that they have multiple accounts.

liveasong

HAHAHAHAHA! Now I know how those trolls are getting all those "thumbs up" on GAC! THIS IS WAY TOO EASY. Now I can play their game if they want. But of course, I won't. LOL. If you want a comment that is rated : +134.... it's now possible.

They can't fool the Carrie Underwood army. NAHHHHHH ! =)

teesharky

I totally know what you mean :D! Call me over-protective or hardcore fan or even loser (LOL), but I'll give them a war if they want one. (I'll remain pacific and classy of course). Many Carrie fans are fighting against those trolls on CMT and GAC, and I don't want to leave them alone. So now, I'll be out on the forums protecting our girl.

you rock! I did go there a few weeks ago and tried really hard to defend Carrie, but it was like trying to put the ocean in a jar. lol

liveasong

you rock! I did go there a few weeks ago and tried really hard to defend Carrie, but it was like trying to put the ocean in a jar. lol

If you want to thumb up your comment on GAC 1000 times, it's now possible! Lol. I don't know if it's a good thing to cheat though... but they're clearly cheating. There's no way a comment can be rated +126 on GAC without going "illegal".