Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior (Christian album)

oldyfan

Right? I’m not a big poster, but I’m a real good (use to be) liker. So bummed our like is missing.

Michael Reid

@chartdata
.@carrieunderwood's 'My Savior' is headed for a #1 debut on next week's US pure album sales chart with 80K+ copies.

from HDD

To think, My Gift, first week sold 43k. And the sister gospel album sold twice as much, Shows the power of Carrie and her loyal fans. So happy and excited. This should be able to a sign of what sales, her next full length country album can pull, being back in her home genre. Here’s to extending another #1 to her record of albums, on the country charts!!!

lilangel

She lost one spot on ITunes after a week.
With two new albums released at midnight(one of them is Demi Lovato) she still manages to hold the #2 spot with a gospel album!

lilangel

After a really long time I opened up Facebook to look at Carrie’s Facebook page for the livestream etc. When I looked at my timeline I saw a sponsored ad for the livestream this sunday! I live in the Netherlands so I’m thrilled to see some Carrie exposure! Glad her team went full social media for this album! Also love that this time she is on a few playlists! That means that with the next they can do it even more!! Get the streams Carrie!

mbh

She lost one spot on ITunes after a week.
With two new albums released at midnight(one of them is Demi Lovato) she still manages to hold the #2 spot with a gospel album!

This is great sign of "LONGEVITY" of "My Savior" album. FOR ME .. this is a "timeless" album that will stand the test of time. Carrie's renditions of all the songs are incredibly powerful ... although I have MORE TEARS in "How Great Thou Art". My personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is EVEN STRONGER THAN EVER, NOW.

DaisyTweets

This is great sign of "LONGEVITY" of "My Savior" album. FOR ME .. this is a "timeless" album that will stand the test of time. Carrie's renditions of all the songs are incredibly powerful ... although I have MORE TEARS in "How Great Thou Art". My personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is EVEN STRONGER THAN EVER, NOW.
What an AWESOME post!! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm with you on the tears!!

jaymiee

What happened to the like button?!

So glad to see My Savior still at #2 on iTunes with ne albums released! Her power!! I honestly think on Sunday it will be #1 again! Demi's album was highly anticipated but from what ive heard its not that good so idont expect it to be a huge seller tbh

simonplay

HDD final prediction is out:

My Savior 79k

That is 11k away from the #3! So she will debut at #4, that is amazing anyway!