Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior (Christian album)

pkslongbeach

Love this! It's interesting how much easier it seems to be for her to talk about this kind of music and also the christmas music. These have been her best interviews by far.

FanSince04

Love this! It's interesting how much easier it seems to be for her to talk about this kind of music and also the christmas music. These have been her best interviews by far.

I think that might be because she can’t say the wrong thing. With her own music... it always seems like people have something to critique, but with music dedicated to our Savior... this is what she knows and no matter what others say she knows the truth!

FanSince04

My Savior is back at #1 on iTunes! We expected this, but I would love a week of sales close to the one she just received. It’s a LONG SHOT... but possible.

simonplay

The fact that she could have debuted at #1 if released this week! Lol

The #1 album this week is predicted to sell around 70k :/

I hope the virtual concert blow up online and My Savior climb to #1. :D

FanSince04

The fact that she could have debuted at #1 if released this week! Lol

The #1 album this week is predicted to sell around 70k :/

I hope the virtual concert blow up online and My Savior climb to #1. :D

I really think she has a shot! My church sang “Because He Lives” and I was spoiled by Carrie’s rendition. I looked at my wife and said, “Makes you more impressed by Carrie doesn’t it?!” She rolled her eyes at me 😂

rcramer

That interview. WOW.... I lost it..... The beauty is that this remarkable woman was brought into our lives through her amazing voice and her as a great human being.....

That remark, she can mop the floors with me, shows just how humble she is but I disagree..... The power between both ladies is what Carrie needs if one is going to sing with her....

FanSince04

#67 JAIA
#86 HGTA
#134 GITF
#158 BHL
#165 AG
#176 SAT

* I would love to get all these songs into the Top 100 (not impossible but unlikely).

bigd79

The livestream was incredible! There’s simply no one better than her vocally right now. I have yet to chime in on my thoughts about My Savior. As someone who isn’t really into gospel music, leave it to Carrie to get me to love some of these songs. As long as its her version at least. I’ve tried listening to other artist’s versions of some of these songs and they just don’t compare at all. Thats the power of Carrie!

My favorites from this album are:
Softly & Tenderly - will always be very near and dear to me being i was at route 91 in 2017
Nothing But the Blood of Jesus
Victory in Jesus
Just As I am
Because He Lives
I Surrender All

But she has done an amazing job with this whole album!

simonplay

Talk of the Charts
@talkofthecharts
@carrieunderwood
's 'My Savior' debuts at #4 on this week's Billboard 200 chart with 73,000 units. It earned 68,000 album sales, 4,000 SEA units (5.32 million on-demand streams), and 1,000 TEA units

pkslongbeach

I bought 3 copies on amazon today. I really enjoy going to a store and buying them off the shelf. But it is getting harder and harder to find reliable product on the shelves. I miss the days of life size cardboard Carries and Big promotional isle spots! BTW, the reason I bought 3 is because two other people watched the Easter performance and were so impress they asked for a copy!!