Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Nashville'

teesharky

^ Hayden is a great actress- agree. But I am getting dang tired of the writers making her the villain all the time. Why can't they give her 1 bit of happiness for once? Why do they have to make her so evil? ugh. Poor Avery.

I am actually pissed off at the writers at this point. They are great, and the show is great. But they are going too far with this post partem depression crazy Juliette arc. She hasn't seen her baby in months clearly. What the hell.

They need to give her and Avery a break for once. Why do they have to always make her so *****y? ugh.

JB172

^ Hayden is a great actress- agree. But I am getting dang tired of the writers making her the villain all the time. Why can't they give her 1 bit of happiness for once? Why do they have to make her so evil? ugh. Poor Avery.

I am actually pissed off at the writers at this point. They are great, and the show is great. But they are going too far with this post partem depression crazy Juliette arc. She hasn't seen her baby in months clearly. What the hell.

They need to give her and Avery a break for once. Why do they have to always make her so *****y? ugh.

That is who Juliette Barnes is, she is one of those people who can't let every part of her life have happiness in it and once it all does she will look for ways to sabotage a part of it, the Juliette character is one of the most complex and fascinating characters that has been on TV in a long time.

sco

That is who Juliette Barnes is, she is one of those people who can't let every part of her life have happiness in it and once it all does she will look for ways to sabotage a part of it, the Juliette character is one of the most complex and fascinating characters that has been on TV in a long time.

I agree about Juliette's character. They didn't go for the typical soap opera ploy of just making her evil. The show is a soap opera and everybody living happily ever after would be boring but I do like how they have developed the characters and made them real.

carebearcarrie

Such an incredible show! Juliette is my favorite. You can feel for her. And I agree you JB172- I think her character is one of the best on TV in a long time!

teesharky

^ I think Juliette's character is interesting too, and my favorite for sure on the show. Don't get me wrong. But I am tired of her never being allowed any happiness. Surely she can have dysfunction in other areas for the show. haha Can't they let her have her baby and husband at least?

CU4ever

I don't know if any of y'all do this on Twitter, but I do, and some Nashville fan pages - whenever a new episode airs, we all use the hashtag RenewNashvilleS5 , and send it to ABC. Since the ratings aren't too good (Premiere Ep. - 1.2/4.91), we all want to make sure we get renewed, so we always hashtag that, and when it gets closer to ABC Renewal time, we tweet ABC reasons why we all love the show, etc. A lot of people have started doing it, so I thought I could maybe recruit some people here. After all, don't we want another season of Nashville? :)

carebearcarrie

I don't know if any of y'all do this on Twitter, but I do, and some Nashville fan pages - whenever a new episode airs, we all use the hashtag RenewNashvilleS5 , and send it to ABC. Since the ratings aren't too good (Premiere Ep. - 1.2/4.91), we all want to make sure we get renewed, so we always hashtag that, and when it gets closer to ABC Renewal time, we tweet ABC reasons why we all love the show, etc. A lot of people have started doing it, so I thought I could maybe recruit some people here. After all, don't we want another season of Nashville? :)

Honestly I think ratings are down for tv shows now because a large percentage of people no longer have cable. No one in my family has cable. And I don't know too many people that do. Not with the amount of streaming websites there are. I haven't ha cable for years because it's so expensive. I just stream my shows online. AND no commercials.

I want Nashville to keep going! It's one of the best shows to come out for a long time! I started re watching it from the beginning too. Sooooo good.

teesharky

OMG Juliette is unbelievable. haha I fell for her act that she wanted Avery and the baby back, and then she bailed on them, threw out her phone, and hopped on a plane, leaving them in the dust once she got her red carpet pics. Ridiculous.

She has serious issues. Wow. Poor Avery.

I knew Deacon's sister was going to die. I just had a feeling. It was too perfect that they both lived, you know? Poor Deacon is going to have to live with that now the rest of his life. He will never be ok.

CU4ever

Oh no. Last night's episode fell to a series low 1.1 demo. I really hope the ratings go back up so we could see more.

Im sick of Juliette, she needs help. Glad Avery is divorcing her.

Gator

I think they are playing off the real-life postpartum depression that Juliette experienced. As sad as it is, I just wish they would give her a most positive role in the show. She's an amazing actress and can carry this show, even with out this theme. I'd wish they'd let her be happy for once!

teesharky

^ agree. The Post Pardum depression arc is powerful and important. But it is being played out for way too long. How long does PPD usually last in real life? It feels like Juliet has had it for years now.

But she sure can focus on her career just fine. It is like the depression is only attacking her marriage and baby- but she is just fine career wise. Very odd. Wouldn't it affect everything- not just specific things?

carebearcarrie

Oh no. Last night's episode fell to a series low 1.1 demo. I really hope the ratings go back up so we could see more.

Im sick of Juliette, she needs help. Glad Avery is divorcing her.

I hope they continue this show. It's one of the best on TV. Ever in my opinion. It could go on awhile. I hate that rating are so important. Ugh.

sam_vzla

I know this is a TV show but a person could be fired from a job for his/her sexual orientation? I wonder how many artists in country bussiness aren't as open as they want to be.

Juliette's baby is cute!

Kizmet311

I think people get fed up with retreads of storylines and that is why ratings sink. Sure, Raina and Deacon finally get to be happy for a minute..until he probably gets depressed because his sister died because of him. They are doing a retread of Scarlett and Gunnar - either let them get together or don't. It's ridiculous. Juliette finally showed some redemption when she began a relationship with Avery and while PPD is a very real thing, it's like she has just gone back into b!tch mode and any redemption she made last season is gone. It sucks to see a character that you love to hate make some progress and then totally relapse into the old person they were before. People watch and it's like, same old, same old. I thankfully never had PPD, but I do think they are over-dramatizing it for the show. I think there are definitely some people that can go so far as not wanting anything to do with the baby, but I would say that most people probably crawl into bed and don't want to get up, not fly across the country and completely disconnect themselves from all family and friends. It's just too much and it makes me hate Juliette again, when we finally got to see some humanity in her.

Luke needs a storyline. I know that Laura Benanti was just a guest star, but I really wanted the storyline with Luke and Sadie to continue. As bad as the storyline is for Will, it is at least an interesting storyline. I'm not sure the label could legally drop him like that - that would have to be discrimination, but hopefully we will hear more about that. I hope Layla goes with Juliette's old manager. Jeff manipulating her is a tired storyline. I wish they would show just one redeeming characteristic in him and have him refuse to enable Juliette, but he probably won't and I will continue to hate him.

JB172

That was as heartbreaking and as sad of a TV show episode that I have seen in a long time, the only recent show that I could think of that was on par was the "Killer Within" episode of The Walking Dead.

JB172

Last week when Gunner was talking about Kiley being out of town, I thought yeah she is out of town dancing on DWTS. lol

JB172

Tonight was a great episode, love seeing Zoey back and Gunner doing what he did was amazing, very well written episode.