Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Nashville'

teesharky

So sad about Hayden. Wow. Art imitating life.... life imitating art.

But tonight's episode was brutal. Avery filed for divorce, and poor Juliet will be all alone again. Honestly,, I kind of hate the writers right now. They will NEVER let that poor girl be happy.

sam_vzla

I'm kinda late here, but I thought the ending of that last episode was going to be exactly like that but with Luke's son being the victim. Not happy with what's coming based on the promo of the next episode...

I wonder if the writes knew anything about Hayden's personal life. It must be awful to play the same thing you are living and going through

CU4ever

Tonight was very good. It was so sweet the way they sent Juliette off. How many episodes is she leaving for? I know they are already filming episode 12 soo..

CU4ever

Aubrey Peeples was great in tonight's episode.
Yes! She was so sweet! I just adored the song at the end. This show is amazing. Too bad viewers dont watch live so we could get a S5!
I also loved Aubrey Peeples. One of her top performances to date.

teesharky

Poor Hayden. You can kind of see it that she is a bit depressed in real life, even though she is playing a role. I hope for her sake she gets an Emmy out of this season as she is acting so brilliantly. The girl really has talent.

I just wish she would get back with Avery. It is really sad to see them break up.

Question: Why is Raina so set against her daughters performing on stage all the time? I get that she is trying to keep them little and protected-- but they are really good. At least the older one should get to have a chance to perform. I think she is going too far, and they will push back and rebel.

ps-- BAD move of Deacon to buy a freakin bar when he is an alcoholic. Bad move.

carebearcarrie

Yes! She was so sweet! I just adored the song at the end. This show is amazing. Too bad viewers dont watch live so we could get a S5!
I also loved Aubrey Peeples. One of her top performances to date.

Is season 5 not happening? Im going to cry if this show doesnt continue.

Live viewing shouldnt count anymore. SO many people wither DVR shows or dont have cable to begin with anymore because of netflix, Hulu Plus, and just streaming online a few hours after it is live.

carebearcarrie

Poor Hayden. You can kind of see it that she is a bit depressed in real life, even though she is playing a role. I hope for her sake she gets an Emmy out of this season as she is acting so brilliantly. The girl really has talent.

I just wish she would get back with Avery. It is really sad to see them break up.

Question: Why is Raina so set against her daughters performing on stage all the time? I get that she is trying to keep them little and protected-- but they are really good. At least the older one should get to have a chance to perform. I think she is going too far, and they will push back and rebel.

ps-- BAD move of Deacon to buy a freakin bar when he is an alcoholic. Bad move.

Hayden deserves an award for her acting she is incredible.

I think if this show continues, those girls will be the next big thing. I hope Raina lets that happen.

I am actually very happy for Deacon. He is getting strong and is aware of his problem with alcohol. That bar will remind him everyday of what his sister did for Him.

and Clare (Scarlet) cutting her hair! wow. you can read why the actress did it on her facebook page. She asked the maker of Nashville if they could incorporate it into the show. https://www.facebook.com/clarembee/?fref=ts

sco

Is season 5 not happening? Im going to cry if this show doesnt continue.

I don't think that's been determined yet but I also don't think their ratings have been great. It's undoubtedly not a cheap who to produce so it will be interesting to see how patient the network is with the show.

teesharky

Praying for Season 5. This is one of my fav shows ever.

Ps--- I really hate scarlett's hair cutt. I get cutting it a little, but this was drastic. She had such pretty hair!

CTlyhoIUwAAw7aI.jpg

CU4ever

Agree bad hair.

I think Nashville could get renewed since the tour makes money along with singles albums etc. but it would have to not go fractional. But, with Hayden out, I'm worried it will. I don't wanna lose this show.
Hate how people won't watch because it is 'country music'

teesharky

Good news ! Abc execs told reporters today there was no plans of the show ending anytime soon. Final
decision in May of course but there is hope for renewal.

Also juliette willbe back on the show in April!

carebearcarrie

Good news ! Abc execs told reporters today there was no plans of the show ending anytime soon. Final
decision in May of course but there is hope for renewal.

Also juliette willbe back on the show in April!

Yay!! But ugh.. Having to wait until April? 😝

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CU4ever

Guys please help on Twitter! Tweet and RT tweets with #RenewNashvilleS5 and send them to @channers3 and @bensherwood. We want another season! We need to take a stand