Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Nashville'

Kizmet311

I am go glad that it is being picked up by CMT! I just hope Connie and Hayden return, unless, of course, Hayden needs to take time for herself and her family.

teesharky

^ I am beyond stoked about this! CMT is a perfect fit for it too!

I read that the actors are still under contract to Lionsgate. hoping that is true. Hayden and Connie make the show.

carebearcarrie

The only thing I worry about is this show is going to be run by a brand new creative team. I hope they stay true to the story.

I do wonder if they will have the same folks writing the music as well.

Hil

I read some article saying the don't know how involved Hayden & Connie will be. I have a feeling they won't be, not much anyway. CMT doesn't really have great shows. Pretty cheesy, or reality shows. Will the same writers etc even be involved. I kinda wish it just ended with Juliette landing safely with her family. Would have been perfect. I know some people love Nashville, and i like it, but it could be a totally different show with half of the stars remaining. Which would mean the couple's we love are now gone. That's JMO Happy for all those who are stoked about it. I might be, depending on what all & who all is involved.

teesharky

^ Well Layla is no loss. Hope she is long gone. lol

But I like Luke Wheeler. I actually liked him better with Rayna than Deacon- in part because Deacon is always so angry and volatile. lol I love Deacon-- but I had a bad feeling he would blow up just as he has. Hope he can get it together more next season. He is a great guy when sober and calm. lol

Kizmet311

I am glad that Connie and Hayden are coming back. I will lose ZERO sleep over the loss of Layla's character, but I will definitely miss Luke. I actually just found out this weekend that not only was the character of Luke from KY, but the actor that plays him was actually from KY in real life. It's always cool to have someone from our home state on a show. I know he didn't have much of a story line there at the end, but they could have brought back Sadie or done something. I will miss his character. I wonder if that means Colt will be gone too?

MSCarriefan

Nashville Creator Callie Khouri Opens Up About Season Five | CMT

This is a cool article with the creator. This has me interested:
“They are very interested in telling the same kinds of stories that I am, which is more emotional but less soapy,” she said

"This stuff is really hard. You can’t just put out a record and suddenly it’s No. 1 and all of a sudden they’re big stars. That’s not how it happens. So, I think we are going to deal more with the struggle of it.

CU4ever

Nashville Creator Callie Khouri Opens Up About Season Five | CMT

This is a cool article with the creator. This has me interested:
“They are very interested in telling the same kinds of stories that I am, which is more emotional but less soapy,” she said

"This stuff is really hard. You can’t just put out a record and suddenly it’s No. 1 and all of a sudden they’re big stars. That’s not how it happens. So, I think we are going to deal more with the struggle of it.
I really liked this interview. I'm hoping it will go back to its Season 1 awesomeness. I think the new team will do great things, and now Callie can do what she wants without ABC making it soapy.

carebearcarrie

I am glad that Connie and Hayden are coming back. I will lose ZERO sleep over the loss of Layla's character, but I will definitely miss Luke. I actually just found out this weekend that not only was the character of Luke from KY, but the actor that plays him was actually from KY in real life. It's always cool to have someone from our home state on a show. I know he didn't have much of a story line there at the end, but they could have brought back Sadie or done something. I will miss his character. I wonder if that means Colt will be gone too?

I want Sadie back so bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teesharky

Layla is no loss to anyone. Sorry. Neither is Cash or Frankie. They can all go and never return. Thank you very much.

Kizmet311

The creator of Nashville announced that season 5 will be returning/premiering in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I keep hoping Sling TV will add CMT to my package before it starts. I recently got VH1, BET, and Nickelodeon and I think they are all owned by the same company, but not sure.

teesharky

^ Awesome! That gives Hayden enough time to have taken care of her personal issues this summer before filming. I really like her and hope she is ok.