Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Nashville'

supercarriefan

I've just started watching this series so I haven't finished all the episodes yet. For me there is an icky factor to the Deacon-and-Juliette-sleeping-together angle. How many episodes will this story angle last? Its.......eww. Lol

It didn't seem to last long, so don't worry lol.

supercarriefan

New episodes are back next week.

I wonder if they will air more than one new episode before heading back to repeats again lol. I like this show, but they can't seem to air more than 2 episodes without taking a hiatus. Hopefully the network orders a proper full season for next year to prevent these gaps in programming.

JB172

I wonder if they will air more than one new episode before heading back to repeats again lol. I like this show, but they can't seem to air more than 2 episodes without taking a hiatus. Hopefully the network orders a proper full season for next year to prevent these gaps in programming.

I would imagine that they will be new until the season ends.

epicamends

Yeah, the amount of hiatuses they've had for this show is pretty ridiculous. There was one recent set of episodes where there was a one month time jump in between, which wasn't made super clear in the writing, so I figured those two episodes were originally supposed to be before and after a hiatus.

ABC is really, really lucky that the show isn't suffering in ratings due to this scheduling. Hopefully next season they can have the schedule organized a bit better.

Ann055

I love Connie Britton and she's beautiful. I loved Friday Night Lights and I read somewhere the other day that she said there still might be a movie for Friday Night Lights. Hope that happens!

JB172

I love Connie Britton and she's beautiful. I loved Friday Night Lights and I read somewhere the other day that she said there still might be a movie for Friday Night Lights. Hope that happens!

I sure hope that there is a movie and everyone gets on board with it, Connie will always be Tami Taylor to me and it's a shame that FNL never got the ratings it deserved because that show was just brilliant.

teesharky

I hope so too! Friday Night Lights was one of the best tv series ever. Connie is terrific and I loved the coach!

teesharky

agree. The interruptions in filming really is annoying--- and one reason I bet their ratings are not even highter. The show is doing quite well for 10:00 pm, as that is late and many people have to work the next day early. But I think the ratings would be higher if there were not so many annoying interruptions.

If it were not for my DVR, I would miss the show half the time. You never know when it is on.

Ann055

I sure hope that there is a movie and everyone gets on board with it, Connie will always be Tami Taylor to me and it's a shame that FNL never got the ratings it deserved because that show was just brilliant.

I guess I need to try and find where I read that about the movie. Connie said they were all on board with it, so I'm hoping it happens. She'll always be Tami Taylor to me too! I don't know why it didn't get the ratings either. I watch reruns for hours sometimes - ha

JB172

I guess I need to try and find where I read that about the movie. Connie said they were all on board with it, so I'm hoping it happens. She'll always be Tami Taylor to me too! I don't know why it didn't get the ratings either. I watch reruns for hours sometimes - ha

I have the entire series on DVD, the series finale was one the best series finales ever, it was just phenomenal.

JB172

Hayden is soooooooooo good on the show, she does a great job playing as complexed of a character as Juliette is.

Carrieflattsfan

Hayden is soooooooooo good on the show, she does a great job playing as complexed of a character as Juliette is.

Hayden is excellent on this show; she's the reason I watch.

Such a complex, damaged young woman that you can't help but be empathetic towards.

I really love the dynamic between Juliette and her mother, too. Her Mom is trying her best to take care of her and remedy her own mistakes, but in the meantime Juliette is overtaken by her sour attitude and possible addiction because of her relationship with her Mom.

Dante is such a sleaze; I'm not surprised at all they are continuing his storyline next week. That's why I love the show, though. As horrible as Juliette is towards people in her life sometimes, you can't help but feel empathy for her, in that she just fell prey to another guy she jumped into bed with because of her own demons.

I like that the show has drama, but you see that it exists because of the complex relationships in the lives of the characters. Show business creates messy situations, and can do strange things to regular people; I like that the show isn't afraid to dive into that.

teesharky

Hayden is phenominal! She gets better and better each week! I really think she is extremely talented!

Tonight was a really great episode. Hayden did exactly what Taylor Swift did for the ACMS-- sent each voter a gift-- despite how many thousands of voters there are. lol Such a blatant similarity. lol Taylor did it with vinyl cds, and Hayden did it with champagne. Didn't work for Taylor as she lost anyway-- so we shall see what happens for Juliet.

I feel bad for her: a sex tape now? That Dante needs to be killed off. Can't stand him!

Claire2004

Nashville has been renewed for a second season!

Among the shows cancelled are Smash and Reba's Malibu Country.