Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Nashville'

teesharky

^ me too. I loved Smash! But I am so happy for Nashville. It is such a great show and got Golden Globe noms. Hoping for Emmy noms too.

sco

Yikes, tonight was all kinds of messed up.

The whole show got pre-empted by weather reports in my area. Anybody willing to give me a quick synopsis? Was this the season finale or is there one more show?

pandy

The whole show got pre-empted by weather reports in my area. Anybody willing to give me a quick synopsis? Was this the season finale or is there one more show?

There is one more show. Next week. I think Brad Paisley is in it.

teesharky

One more show- next week isthe cmas and brad has his cameo. :). Too bad carrie isnt in too as his cohost for cmas. :)

Spoiler alert: juliet's mom tracked down dante and shot him dead! Yay! But she od'd and died. :(. Juliet is a mess. Next weeks cmas will be classic.

Raynas daughter snooped and found paternity test provibg deacon is her dad. She freaks out and tells deacon so now both deacon and teddy hate rayna. Lol lots of drama there.

Scarlet made her opry debut. Gunner got arrested in bar fight with that gay roomate cowboy- forget name. Gay hot cowboy got a record deal opp with raynas new label. Sarlett pissed at gunner for missing her opry debut and getting arrested so she dumps him- for now.

_luvqry

I don't know about you guys but I'm in love with this show. Hayden is amazing I think she deserves at least a nomination. This last episode had so many things going on. I can't wait to see what will happen at the CMA. I was thinking about a tie for Rayna and Juliet for FVOTY.

JB172

That was one of the most well acted episodes of a tv show that I have seen in a long time Charles, Connie and Hayden were all great.

sco

Anyone notice that they had Carrie introduce Rayna and Brad?

We noticed. Somebody started another thread about it. This show has me totally sucked in and I love it. Tonight's episode was great. Hayden did an exceptional acting job. The guy who plays Deacon is great as well (I don't now his name). We're stopping briefly in Nashville this summer. I really want to go to the Bluebird mainly because of this show. I wouldn't mind the Opry either but they haven't announced who's playing yet.

JB172

We noticed. Somebody started another thread about it. This show has me totally sucked in and I love it. Tonight's episode was great. Hayden did an exceptional acting job. The guy who plays Deacon is great as well (I don't now his name). We're stopping briefly in Nashville this summer. I really want to go to the Bluebird mainly because of this show. I wouldn't mind the Opry either but they haven't announced who's playing yet.

His name is Charles/Chip Esten, here is some of his work on Who's Line back in the day. Whose Line: Best of Chip Esten (Part I) - YouTube

pandy

Love this show. Glad Brad and his wife Kimberly are on this show. Missed Carrie's voice. Will have to watch that part again. Thank you for the tip

stuffy

What are they doing to do all the other season finales? They used most of the usual show finale standbys this year. Ha Ha.

Death/funeral
Pregnancy
Car Crash
Proposal

sam_vzla

Hayden did a very, very good job in this episode. Sometimes I feel her drama scenes dont work out well, but she did it in this episode. Charles is actually the one that acts better in the entire cast in my opinion. Sometimes I cant believe he's the same guy from Who's Line.

I saw coming the car crash the moment they show us Rayna and him fighting in the car. The pregnancy did took me by surprise

Farawayhills

Congratulations to Sarah Buxton and Kate York for their Emmy nomination for Best Original Music and Lyrics for the song they wrote that was used on Nashville!