Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Thread

Audra

My god....I've never gotten so disgusted and mad and worked up over a football game before, I had hoped the Steelers/Cincy game would have been different than the last showdown but of course not. Happy my team was able to squeeze out the win by a late fumble and couple penalties to get us into field goal range, but, that game got WAY out of control. Not the way I would have wanted this game to go, but Cincy shot themselves in the foot by not being able to control themselves and cost their team their first postseason win since 1990.

teesharky

Dang that Steelers Bengals game was a hot mess. Lol I cannot believe the fans threw things at Ben as he was carted off. Talk about bad karma! He comes back
and wins!

Audra

Dang that Steelers Bengals game was a hot mess. Lol I cannot believe the fans threw things at Ben as he was carted off. Talk about bad karma! He comes back
and wins!

Soon as Burfict got that interception and ran off the field and into the locker room with other teammates thinking that game was over, instant karma LOL

JB172

The stuff that went on in that game last night was despicable, from Munchak pulling hair like a five year old to the Bengals fans acting like they did when Roethlisberger got hurt to Burfict all time cheap shot on Brown to Jones getting into it with Porter who has no business being on the field in the first place.

jimshoe

So so close but so far away. This is what happens when the refs stay out of the game... You get a close game that coudl have gone either way... unlike last time against Seattle when the refs got involved and everything snowballed.
I like that Teddy outplayed Russell Wilson and that the defense was so good. We're a young team and these kinds of close games are what you need to start getting a better reputation and with a reputation of an up and coming team you tend to get some calls going your way.

Really glad they were competitive it just stinks to come so close and to lose it on such a short kick.

jimshoe

The Rams are officially off to LA with the Chargers also having the option to join them.
Perfect time for the NFL to go back to LA.. after they've milked the threat of teams moving there for years as a way to extort new stadiums out of said markets.

buckeyecarriefan

Now I can't wait to have kids and see the confused looks on their faces when I tell them I remember the time the Los Angeles Rams moved to St. Louis.

JB172

Lawrence Phillips committed suicide in prison, what a sad story he was, the guy had all world skills but he could never control his anger issues or other personal issues that he had.

jimshoe

Chip Kelly to SF. Very interesting to see if he sticks with Kaepernick.. Could be a redemption story for both of them and he is more suited to run Kelly's offense then Bradford was.

lolita55

Chip Kelly to SF. Very interesting to see if he sticks with Kaepernick.. Could be a redemption story for both of them and he is more suited to run Kelly's offense then Bradford was.

I can't believe he was hired to coach another NFL team. His style is of coaching is suited more for college than the NFL. I ddon't see the niners being ccompetitive anytime soon, and if the raiders move to San Antonio, wwhich my sister read is possibly an option, football in the bay area is going to be bad for awhile.

jimshoe

Crazy Ari - GB game. I don't know what is worse passing with 2:30 to go in the game with GB having no timeout and Ari being up 4 OR blitzing up the middle on the final play against a certain hail mary.... Arians should thank his lucky stars that Palmer/Fitz bailed him out of some really stupid clock management decisions.

Audra

well, Denver will need all the luck next week playing the Patriots (and plus the NFL's dream to always get their Brady/Manning match up)....Steelers made a good run despite all the crazy injuries we've endured this season and still making it this far, I can't be disappointed.