Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Thread

JB172

Manziel didn't have much of a chance to get signed once the Browns show him the door, I don't think that he has any chance now even if there isn't anything to this story which I highly doubt.

jimshoe

Vikings are soooo fortunate that they got Bridgewater and not Manziel.. No team will take a chance on Manziel right now, I think his only shot if he wants to continue to play football is to go to the CFL for a few years and stay clean and out of trouble. I don't see that as being very likely though.

JB172

His dad telling the Dallas paper that if Johnny doesn't get help he will not see his 24th birthday is scary.

JB172

I would really like to see Peyton go out a Super Bowl champion for the 2nd time but I think that the Panthers are going to be to much for the Broncos, I will go with the Panthers 27 - 17.

jimshoe

I'm going with a score of 23-20 Den. I'm listening to my heart not my head.

As for the HOF, I know Favre will get in and that's why I won't be watching!

JB172

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 24m24 minutes ago Congrats to Class of '16: Tony Dungy, Brett Favre, Kevin Greene, Marvin Harrison, Orlando Pace, Dick Stanfel, Ken Stabler, Eddie DeBartolo.

buckeyecarriefan

More excited to see Pace go in than anyone else. To this day he's one of the my all time favorite Buckeyes, and I know his college days have nothing to do with his NFL career but he was an absolute beast in his time in Columbus.

JB172

More excited to see Pace go in than anyone else. To this day he's one of the my all time favorite Buckeyes, and I know his college days have nothing to do with his NFL career but he was an absolute beast in his time in Columbus.
It is pretty cool to see a guy that I seen play in HS & college now become a HOF'er

jimshoe

No HOF for Owens, his numbers are without question first ballot HOF but being a jackass did him in.

THe other thing that hurt him is that Harrison was also up and Harrison won a ring. For some reason, voters still put too much faith in how rings a player has won.

JB172

NFL will you PLEASE figure out what a catch is, I can see the officials missing it in live action but you can't have your officials blow the call when it's challenge.

JB172

trey wingo ‏@wingoz 5m5 minutes ago Thanks Cold lPlay for bringing your friends Bruno and Beyoncé to save halftime