Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Thread

lolita55

The end of the GB/Arizona game was crazy, I am going to go with the Panthers and Patriots this week

Idk, panthers haven't done great in 2nd half of the game here lately. I would normally say the Patriots because they have Edelman and Gronk, but I think Denver is going to win this one. As long as the refs stay out of these games, and stop making horrible calls, or missing penalties I happy.

JB172

Idk, panthers haven't done great in 2nd half of the game here lately. I would normally say the Patriots because they have Edelman and Gronk, but I think Denver is going to win this one. As long as the refs stay out of these games, and stop making horrible calls, or missing penalties I happy.
If there are any bad calls in the NE/Denver game they will go Denver's way.

JB172

With AT&T U-Verse and the Miami Fox station in a contract dispute watching the game on Fox Desportes is pretty interesting.

abbeyjones18

Another interesting thing to look forward in the off-season is how the Pats will handle Jones, Hightower, and Collins contracts. They are all up apparently...I say the Pats re-sign Collins and Hightower.

JB172

Big day for former Buckeyes, Roby picked off the 2-pt conversion in the AFC title game and in the NFC title game Ginn & Brown scored TD's and Coleman had two picks.

teesharky

Sooooooo happy Brady is not in the Superbowl after his cheating. no offense to any Pats fans here- but that guy just bugs me so much.

smilesalot2day

Brady is a great quarterback and it was not proven that he did anything wrong and the judge saw right through that and overturned the suspension. We get it tee you don't like him which is fine but calling him a cheater is a bit much. I love the patriots and still can be happy for the broncos win without bringing up stupid allegations that manning used hgh drugs.

jimshoe

That was one horrible performance from Carson Palmer.
I like Newton but I think most of the fans(myself included) would love to see Manning be able to walk away on top.

JB172

Oh goodness it is 25 years ago today that Whitney sang the national anthem at the Super Bowl and Scott Norwood's kick went wide right.