Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL Thread (formerly Screw The NHL!!)

buckeyecarriefan

I'll take the win but ugh. Hard to get too excited about a game 7 in Anaheim with our defense the way it is.

Sunday night has the feel of one of those random 3 OT games that lasts til 3 AM and ends on a fluke bounce. Which, why not? We've already had 4 OT games, why not another?

JB172

I'll take the win but ugh. Hard to get too excited about a game 7 in Anaheim with our defense the way it is.

Sunday night has the feel of one of those random 3 OT games that lasts til 3 AM and ends on a fluke bounce. Which, why not? We've already had 4 OT games, why not another?

That sounds about how Game 7 will go. lol

knewman19

the penguins advance to the second round but I don't see how they win the stanley cup or even be the team coming out of the east.... just don't see it

jeff

just another fan
i am glad i wont have to stay up for wings playoff games after this season. and i won't miss the goon corey perry either
anigif_enhanced-buzz-23125-1368113701-3.gif

Attachments

• anigif_enhanced-buzz-23125-1368113701-3.jpg
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-23125-1368113701-3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 34

JB172

If the Red Wings are going to lose, I at least hope that they get blown out so I can go to bed before 1am.

buckeyecarriefan

Other than that terrible 3rd period we played in game 3, what a series. A few bounces either way from either being an Anaheim sweep or Wings in 5.

I'm not sure if we can beat Chicago, but I think we're about to give them a hell of a run. We took em to OT 3 times out of 4 this year and we're playing our best right now. It'll be fun to have one last series against them before we go East though.

JB172

Other than that terrible 3rd period we played in game 3, what a series. A few bounces either way from either being an Anaheim sweep or Wings in 5.

I'm not sure if we can beat Chicago, but I think we're about to give them a hell of a run. We took em to OT 3 times out of 4 this year and we're playing our best right now. It'll be fun to have one last series against them before we go East though.

It is pretty strange that they are going to play each other in the playoffs the last season that the Red Wings are going to be in the West.

Audra

Where's that Penguins fan on here (sorry I know no one's name lol)? It's about to be an interesting ride :)

GO SENS!

you mean me? LOL it will be interesting for sure, especially once the fans and the owner stop bringing up Cooke and Karlsson and making it STILL a big deal, when both players are obviously over it and Karlsson is back and playing

JB172

That was one of the most amazing comeback that I have ever seen in any sport, all those people who left after the Leafs went up 4 - 1 are going to do two things kick themselves for leaving and not tell anyone that wasn't with them that the left.

The NHL has to love having two original six matchups in the conference semifinals.

buckeyecarriefan

That was one of the most amazing comeback that I have ever seen in any sport, all those people who left after the Leafs went up 4 - 1 are going to do two things kick themselves for leaving and not tell anyone that wasn't with them that the left.

The NHL has to love having two original six matchups in the conference semifinals.

But I was told by 90% of Wings fans that the NHL is out to get us and wants us to go home after the first round.

Which is completely ridiculous because Detroit is one of the markets that carries the ratings. The only way they want to see the Wings out is if they can get Chicago/Boston/Toronto/Montreal/New York. Or Pittsburgh because of the star power and ability to draw in the bandwagon(no offense Audra. You seem like a real fan).

JB172

But I was told by 90% of Wings fans that the NHL is out to get us and wants us to go home after the first round.

Which is completely ridiculous because Detroit is one of the markets that carries the ratings. The only way they want to see the Wings out is if they can get Chicago/Boston/Toronto/Montreal/New York. Or Pittsburgh because of the star power and ability to draw in the bandwagon(no offense Audra. You seem like a real fan).

Those people are delusional, NBC and the NHL has to love the conference semifinals matchups that they have, now they don't want to see a Ottawa/San Jose cup final, but having a guaranteed Original Six team in both conference finals they are very happy.