Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL Thread (formerly Screw The NHL!!)

jeff

just another fan
running out of advils thanks to this game lol

regarding eller-gryba. it was a tough hit but it doesn't appear to be a headshot to me. the damage was bad but it wasnt a headshot. the dman put eller in a bad position with that suicide pass

buckeyecarriefan

Dan DeKeyser out for the playoffs with a broken thumb.

And just like that the Wings have no defense again.....guess it's up to Howard and/or hoping we can score 5 every game.

JB172

I went to bed when it was 4 - 1 and got up this morning to see that they had to win the game in OT after gagging up a three goal lead twice which just can't happen.

jeff

just another fan
i really cant stand the anaheim goons. we always lose at least a player to injury with them

and im wondering if Selanne behaves like this when he plays other teams. whines more than crosby, dives more than pavelski, and cheap shots like his pal corry perry. how does he get his "classy" reputation?

Audra

That was a really ugly loss for the Pens.

no kidding....we had the lead 3-1 and we gave it up and let them take it from us...disgusting...they better kick it up into gear when they play in New York cause I know that place is going to be LOUD and they will be all pumped

CrazyDreams1818

Well that Gryba hit on Eller was clean... thanks Shanahan for being an inconsistent fool. Worst suspension I've seen in a long while.

Also, I already disliked Prust, but thanks bud for proving why I dislike you. Those comments were classless and unprofessional. Why isn't he facing consequences for insulting McLean like a kindergartner (seriously, I'm still waiting for the yo mama jokes), and threatening Gryba? As always, McLean handled it with class. Sad how there wasn't really a rivalry before between Mtl-Ott, and now the ridiculous comments are marking this series. Just keep your mouths shut and play hockey.

Most importantly, Sens you need to pick up your game. You're being terribly outplayed. Andy can't do it all.

buckeyecarriefan

At first glance in real time I thought Abby just had a clean, monstrous hit tonight. Then they showed the replay, and yeah. He clearly left his feet.

A little annoyed that the penalty was called so late, but it was the right call. And also not what cost the Wings tonight....that was a completely awful power play.

CrazyDreams1818

wow. wow. wow.
I don't even know what to say. Proud of my Sens, but Canadiens... what the heck!? Therrien, please stop trying to say we're classless. DID YOU SEE YOUR PLAYERS THROWING CHEAP SHOTS?!

I honestly cannot believe it. Some of those hits definitely deserve some suspensions... I'm so appalled by the Canadiens organization right now. So much disrespect and dangerous hits.

You really put a cherry on the top of a classy game by shooting that puck right at Turris in the final seconds. FOOLS.

Rant over. For today.

buckeyecarriefan

If overtime is what it takes for the Wings to win, then I'll take 14 more of em.......

Of course I'll have no hair left and may be in a coma by then, but it would be worth it.