Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL Thread (formerly Screw The NHL!!)

CrazyDreams1818

it's going to be between your Sens and the Islanders that my Penguins play so we shall see haha

I hope the Islanders get that duty!! hahaha I want the Sens to go to the second round!!
I mean, obviously playoff hockey is completely different, put the Pens are BEASTS this year. I'd rather us beat the Bruins tomorrow... and face Montreal first round.

I will be a mess tomorrow night.

Audra

I hope the Islanders get that duty!! hahaha I want the Sens to go to the second round!!
I mean, obviously playoff hockey is completely different, put the Pens are BEASTS this year. I'd rather us beat the Bruins tomorrow... and face Montreal first round.

I will be a mess tomorrow night.

to be honest, I'm not going to really choose if we want to either verse the Sens or the Islanders, I think any team wouldn't want to verse us at this point but someone got to lol

Audra

and it's official, Penguins are playing the Islanders in the first round of playoffs! bring it on...

Boston vs Toronto, Montreal vs Ottawa, and Rangers vs Washington

buckeyecarriefan

Prediction time.

Pens over Isles in 6
Habs over Sens in 6
Rangers over Capitals in 7
Bruins over Leafs in 6

Pens over Rangers in 7
Bruins over Habs in 6

Bruins over Pens in 7

Blackhawks over Wild in 5
Red Wings over Ducks in 6
Sharks over Canucks in 7
Kings over Blues in 6

Blackhawks over Red Wings in 6
Sharks over Kings in 7

Blackhawks over Sharks in 6

Blackhawks over Bruins in 6

JB172

Here are my picks, I am going to change my preseason pick of Pens over Blues in the finals.

East

Quarterfinals

Pens over Isles in 5
Habs over Sens in 7
Rangers over Caps in 6
Bruins over Leafs in 6

Semifinals

Pens over Rangers in 7
Bruins over Habs in 6

East Final

Pens over Bruins in 6

West

Quarterfinals

Hawks over Wild in 5
Ducks over Wings in 7
Sharks over Canucks in 6
Kings over Blues in 6

Semifinals

Hawks over Sharks in 6
Kings over Ducks in 6

West Final

Hawks over Kings in 5

Stanley Cup Final

Pens over Hawks in 7

Schrodinger

Well since the Preds didn't make it - so bummed. I'll be rooting for my old team. Go Penguins!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

JB172

Backstrom getting hurting the other night I warmups and Quick gets hurt tonight in warmups, that is pretty strange.

JB172

Good to see whatever happen to Quick in warmups isn't keeping him out of the game, nice win for the Sens, Anderson was really good.