Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL Thread (formerly Screw The NHL!!)

CrazyDreams1818

The salute was beautiful. Made me tear up. This right here is why I am a hockey fan - regardless of rivals, we are one big hockey family.

buckeyecarriefan

I'm conflicted. I'm not ready for Detroit's playoff streak to be over yet(just wouldn't seem like the playoffs without the Red Wings), but I also can't bring myself to root against Columbus.

With any luck Minnesota is sitting home next week and both the Red Wings and Blue Jackets are in.

JB172

I'm conflicted. I'm not ready for Detroit's playoff streak to be over yet(just wouldn't seem like the playoffs without the Red Wings), but I also can't bring myself to root against Columbus.

With any luck Minnesota is sitting home next week and both the Red Wings and Blue Jackets are in.

The game tonight is a much win for the Wings.

JB172

The last time the Leafs made the playoffs my 17 year old was 8, my 12 year old had just turned 3 and my wife was about a month pregnant with our youngest who is now 8.

CrazyDreams1818

The last time the Leafs made the playoffs my 17 year old was 8, my 12 year old had just turned 3 and my wife was about a month pregnant with our youngest who is now 8.

Sounds like an amazing time.

Haha kidding, happy for the Leafs, about time they make the playoffs... strong organization that has waited long enough.
I could do without the Leafs fans though.

JB172

The Islanders & Leafs both making the playoffs makes me think that Mayans might have been off a year. lol

JB172

If the Red Wings can't go into Dallas and get the one point that they need then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.