Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Jessica's Twitter War

Which photo is the most "gorgeous"?

• Kurt Cobain (the correct answer)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Axl Rose (the incorrect answer)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

epicamends

kc70.jpg

AxlRoseTeasedHair.jpg

So, I posted something on twitter last night about Frances Bean Cobain (Kurt's daughter) being gorgeous, and Nicole goes all "it's amazing how gorgeous she is considering her parents." So of course I pointed out that Kurt was gorgeous, and even Courtney used to be pretty before she went overboard with all the plastic surgery. :p

So then Nicole posted the above photo of Kurt and is all "LOL this isn't gorgeous". And I respond with the above photo of Axl saying, "I suppose Nicole thinks this is gorgeous".

Now, even Axl has moments of attractiveness (not including the above picture :p), but I think it's clear what the correct answer is. ;)

allamericangirl8

Oh, I'M the biased one. ;)

Patrick, don't mind those photos. Try these.

tumblr_lyf1l7yJFK1r3g88ko2_400.png

tumblr_m81hwqmENX1rz1bhmo1_250.gif

Axl_Rose_5_by_shaman_of_bank.jpg

This versus that ugly troll with the lovely eyes in the first post.

Not versus Angie Harmon since Angie is on a different level.

nannygirl

I voted for Angie...

Also, mobile doesn't support polls, apparently. But if it did, I'd vote Axl...assuming Angie's not in this poll. ;)

allamericangirl8

In the Estranged music video, Axl talks about how much he missed Stephanie Seymour's son, Dylan, when they moved out of his mansion. There are scenes where he's sleeping on Dylan's old shelf, just staring down at what he missed, and there are flashbacks to Dylan in the November Rain music video. :')

dylanandaxl.jpg

nannygirl

tumblr_lio84fnGwM1qd0spao1_500.jpg
tumblr_lio7mojQNJ1qd0spao1_500.jpg
angie-harmon-bra-300.jpg

Even though a glass of water, a photo album book thingy, and iced coffee aren't cute things, Angie still wins. ;)