Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Jessica's Twitter War

Which photo is the most "gorgeous"?

• Kurt Cobain (the correct answer)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Axl Rose (the incorrect answer)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

nannygirl

You guys are forgetting the point of this thread, and that point is hotness. And who's hot? Angie Harmon. ;)

300.harmon.angie.lc.030910.jpg40047_pro.jpgAngie Harmon-0143.jpgangie_harmon_fragrance_launch5_lg.jpgAngie-2010-TEN-Upfront-angie-harmon-16576960-1959-2560.jpgAngie-Harmon-263199.jpgAngie-Harmon-284750.jpgangie-harmon-pregnant_03.jpgangie-harmon-shoes-feet-dress.jpgtumblr_lgw63ylR0Q1qd0spao1_500.jpg

nannygirl

She's pregnant in one of those pictures. x)And the one in white with the wood frames is so tasteful! :)

I wish they were bigger though...

nannygirl

I have my Justin Bieber parody stuck in my head. :/

Angie's so cute. :)

cute1.jpg
cute3.jpg
cute2.jpg

Is it just me or does she give Axl and Kurt a run for their money in the Stupid Outfits I Wear But Still Make Look Cool category? She looks demonic, yet like a messed up superhero. I don't know if I'd run or ask her to save me. :p

allamericangirl8

That middle one reminds me of Steven Tyler.

tumblr_m81ir4kgqw1ql29l1o1_500.jpg

allamericangirl8

Remember the Axl vs JD thread? A ton of people voted and then proceeded to say they didn't understand why the thread was so popular. x)

Maybe there aren't enough pictures in here to attract replies.

nannygirl

I love Steve Tyler. <3 He should win this thread, after Angie. ;)

Jess, everyone is thinking that you two are insane. And that Nicole likes Jeff Buckley now. And that Angie Harmon wins hands down. :p

whee.jpgwhee2.jpg

I honestly Googled, "Angie Harmon hands down." and "Angie Harmon in stupid clothes." The FBI is gonna have a field day. ;)

Jess, why did you put "Jessica" in the thread title? x)

epicamends

Jess, everyone is thinking that you two are insane. And that Nicole likes Jeff Buckley now. And that Angie Harmon wins hands down. :p

View attachment 28982View attachment 28983

I honestly Googled, "Angie Harmon hands down." and "Angie Harmon in stupid clothes." The FBI is gonna have a field day. ;)

Because "Nicole and Jess' Twitter War" looked stupid. I suppose I could've just switched the names around. :p

allamericangirl8

View attachment 28982View attachment 28983

Those gloves are awesome, but they don't match at all wtf.

Where does Doris Day rank in all of this?

I didn't know who Jessica was at first. x)

Nicole should stop having Twitter wars. :p

There is no peace without war.

american-flag.jpg

nannygirl

Those gloves are awesome, but they don't match at all wtf

Where does Doris Day rank in all of this?

There is no peace without war.

Angie doesn't like to match her clothes. It's so cute. When she posts her "outfit of the day" tweets, I swear her three year old dressed her. :p

Doris Day will forever be the most glamorous 88 year old in the history of the world. I'd call her hot, but she's 88 and that feels disrespectful and creepy. x)

She's also incredibly adorable, and spunky. Calamity Jane. <3

DD1.jpg
DD4.jpg
DD3.jpg
DD5.jpg
DD2.jpg

And as far as Angie goes, she still wins. ;)

ah1.jpg
ah2.jpg
ah3.jpg
ah4.jpg
ah5.jpg
ah6.jpg
ah7wth.jpg
ah10fab.jpg

ah11ilikethisonebest.jpg

I hope I'm not reposting pics of Angie. There's just a certain amount of them I like. x)