Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicole and Jessica's Twitter War

Which photo is the most "gorgeous"?

• Kurt Cobain (the correct answer)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Axl Rose (the incorrect answer)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Cps235

CHRIS CORNELL FTW! Just sayin'

tumblr_lkwm0bBC8u1qh2366o1_400.jpg

chris_cornell1_300.jpg

chriscornell326_cbb.jpg

6a00e553e48206883401543794d32b970c-500wi

367733.jpg

Chris_Cornell.jpg

epicamends

allamericangirl8

Both Axl Rose & Kurt Cobain are total eye candy! ;)

When you ignore their music/talking voices/personalities, Axl Rose is the better looking of the two. Even though I'm married to Bruce Dickinson, I can admit Axl's better looking than Bruce. :p I can admit Kurt's better looking than Bruce, too. But Bruce beats them in personality!

Angie's on TV right now. Kurt is dead. Although I had a friend who sent me a thousand thing about Kurt once. I don't talk to him any more. :p

Because he's dead?

nannygirl

When you ignore their music/talking voices/personalities, Axl Rose is the better looking of the two. Even though I'm married to Bruce Dickinson, I can admit Axl's better looking than Bruce. :p I can admit Kurt's better looking than Bruce, too. But Bruce beats them in personality!

Because he's dead?

Yeah, me and Kurt were tight, yo. ;)

I just grew apart from my homies. Because of YOU.

epicamends

Angie's on TV right now. Kurt is dead. Although I had a friend who sent me a thousand thing about Kurt once. I don't talk to him any more. :p

Did you read the things about Kurt? :p It's actually all really fascinating. At least to me. Apparently CFs is biased. ;)