Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Not so] Big Grammy announcement tomorrow morning.

teesharky

I am happy about this too.. Has Martina ever performed at the Grammys before? I know she still hasn't won a Grammy, which is insane with her talent.

I am planning to watch the Grammys--- because I love so many artists that are performing. While I am very very disappointed Carrie won't be there, I love me some Gaga and Rihanna, Katy Perry, Arcade Fire, etc.I also like Martina so it should be a good night--- just not a GREAT night since carrie won't be there.

But I want to take advantage of the SWSRN free award show while I can, as they are far and few in between. lol It just sucks that Carrie won't be there.

I am not boycotting the Grammys because I don't feel that they snubbed Carrie. She has performed 4x already, so you can't say they slighted her. I think what is going on is between Carrie and her label, not the grammys. Either Carrie chose not to go on her own, as she knew she is losing to Miranda, or, the label asked her to let the night be all about Miranda.

Either way, It is not the Grammys fault that Carrie's label sucks. I am still boycotting the ACMS though.

teesharky

^ me too. And it can't possibly be worse then last year, when SWSRN stole all those awards and gave the worst Grammy performance since Milli Vanilli. lol

Without SWSRN, it should actually be a pretty decent night, albeit a bit sad without Carrie.

rainbow1

I wonder if Carrie is back in Ottawa, for Mike's game tonight? He was hurt in the last game, but did come back later to play.

Zman312

So how many Grammy's do you think Miranda will take?

ONE, i honestly think MIranda's only win will be FV, song is a songwriter award so she will not get it even if THTBM wins, but I think Lady A will win Country SOTY. Also ALBUM probably go to Lady A as they are more mainstream, but Miranda might win it! I can't believe Hillbilly bone is nominated...it's such a old and bad song!!!

Wouldn't it be nice if Carrie won FV, wouldn't it be nice if Miranda goes home with nothing, wouldn't it be nice!!! (I think I can be a songwriter...lol)

teesharky

I am predicting that she wins 2 Grammys: Country Album and Female Vocal Country performance.

That is it because she did not write the song, so she can't get the others. I think Need You Now will win for Country song, but I could be wrong. I don't think Miranda has a chance in hell for THTBM to win Song of the year in all genres... as no one even knows who she is outside of country. Miranda wouldn't get that award anyway as she is not the writer.

I wish Carrie would win something, but I think the fact that Carrie is not even bothering to attend, shows that even she expects to lose, sadly. I think she sees the writing on the wall. I don't think there is anything more important then attending the Grammys under normal circumstances, but I guess this year, Carrie may have realized that no only did she lose, but that she is not performing or presenting, so I guess she didn't feel it was worth her while to go.

I still think it would be cool if she went to the Clive Davis party, because it is an honor to be invited to that party, and Mike has a game that night anyway.