Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Not so] Big Grammy announcement tomorrow morning.

Claire2004

can this be anymore obvious? lol Miranda definitely won at least one Grammy (no surprise though).

It is kind of cute though.

delilah_lambert

so blake's gonna be presenting one of mama's categories at the grammys, huh? hmmm...

That does take the suspense out of the whole who-won-it thing, though there isn't that much of a suspense to begin with, lol.

Mirasa45A

Mick Jagger will perform at the Grammy. I love The Rolling Stones" but Mick Jagger should retire from performing a long time ago. :):):)

teesharky

lol Well, every year they have a big legend perform, per tradition. So this is the legend this year.

carriecountrystar

the grammys probably wanted carrie to perform too... but I'm guessing the label really wanted some extra miranda exposure (also, miranda has never performed either... LOL) and pulled some tangled strings together to do so and leave carrie out (so she won't pose as threat as performer as we all know-usually when carrie performs-it's BIG) they want the spotlight entirely on miranda. she's not the best country has to offer. what a pity...

(still waiting for some carrie grammy news though. (dolly parton tribute anybody?) it would be so funny if carrie were pulled in to perform with the legend. haha talk about backlash)

cpeTN89

I am definitely not watching either if Carrie is not going to perform. I just wish someone would throw us a friggin bone. It seems like we are getting shut out of everything lately and we don't even have a song on the radio. Its really sad to be quite honest. I just wish we had something to look forward to in the immediate future. I know Soul Surfer and the ACM special is in April but that is 2 months away. I wish she could just get a little exposure.

_luvqry

can this be anymore obvious? lol Miranda definitely won at least one Grammy (no surprise though).

It is kind of cute though.

delilah_lambert

so blake's gonna be presenting one of mama's categories at the grammys, huh? hmmm...

I feel like crazy saying "I hate this dog tweeting all day long. Let me shoot him"

Country_Carrie

I seriously just do not understand why her label quit promoting her when she's clearly the best and most deserving and they're so dumb bc seriously everyone hates ML now! They only hurt their little artist by shoving her down our throats! My gosh! I liked ML a lot but now she's starting to get under my skin

cpeTN89

Yea I agree. Carrie has always had a lot of exposure but she at least deserved it. She was never nominated before her time was due like ML. And I dont think she was shoved down peoples throats at awards shows and such. She might have won 2 or 3 industry awards but not all the awards like ML is winning. I wouldn't be surprised if she adds a male vocalist, group, and duo award to her mantle soon. And to think all this overexposure is off of the success of one song. JTTW and BHC never gave Carrie this much exposure. This is only bringing backlash to ML which sucks because I do like her and think she is talented just very very annoyed right now.

teesharky

Me too. I am very annoyed right now. How many more award shows is she going to sweep? It is almost as bad as the SWSRN dominance era....except that Miranda is at least talented. lol

teesharky

lol that was the funniest post yet Jade! lol Like dialing the wrong number ! lol

Hey--- possible good news. Carrie was spotted in LA tonight at a restaurant. It may be foir a writing session this week, not sure. But David Hodges is based out of LA I think, and he hinted they might be writing together. Also the Pollstar touring awards were tonight, but not sure if Carrie went.

Anyway--- the point is.... If Carrie is in LA, she may be spending the week to write, etc, and maybe she will stay for the Grammys since they are one week away! That would be so great! If she at least attends and does the red carpet, I will feel so much better.

sur_crazy4carrie

That sucks so bad. Why can't BOTH Miranda and Carrie be on the Grammys? Carrie and Taylor both performed, 2 years in a row now.

I bet Carrie gets the shaft for the Grammys too.

But very few people (if any) have performed at the Grammys 4 years in a row.Not asking her to perform this year is not really that big a deal.