Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Not so] Big Grammy announcement tomorrow morning.

teesharky

^ Well, the way 2011 has been going for Carrie, and for us Carrie fans, I wouldn't be surprised if she was excluded too. Nothing is going our way these days.

And to make it even worse, her team refuses to tell us ANYTHING about the new single. It is very frustrating.

carebear4eva

^ Well, the way 2011 has been going for Carrie, and for us Carrie fans, I wouldn't be surprised if she was excluded too. Nothing is going our way these days.

And to make it even worse, her team refuses to tell us ANYTHING about the new single. It is very frustrating.

I know, right? All the bad things will just totally be swept away if we get new music from Carrie, i know it! NEW ALBUM, PLEASE!

I know!!! Carrie world is messed up!!!

nccountrygal

Over at the CMT website they are reporting that Dirks Bently and Blake Shelton have been named as presenters at the Grammys. No mention of Carrie or additional country performers.

Mirasa45A

Over at the CMT website they are reporting that Dirks Bently and Blake Shelton have been named as presenters at the Grammys. No mention of Carrie or additional country performers.

According to the title of this thread "Big Grammy Announcement...", but in my opinion it's not big at all :rofl::rofl::rofl: --it just THEM presenting :)

Jade_kt

That is what I'm saying. If this is big news then the grammy's this year are going to be really boring.

Zman312

The BIG news is that Britney is probably opening the Grammy!!!

Trust me Blake and Dierk are not BIG news, they are not on country and D@^m sure not for teh Grammy!

Jade_kt

Yeah I think it will be Britney too since she has new music out. Hopefully she is more put together this time. I have a feeling she will be more on her game after the last mishap.

teesharky

I already posted all the presenters--- in my post above-- from the official Grammy tweet. It lists the first 6 or 7 presenters. They usually have like 15, so there will be more.

teesharky

The BIG news is that Britney is probably opening the Grammy!!!

Trust me Blake and Dierk are not BIG news, they are not on country and D@^m sure not for teh Grammy!

no, the BIG news was that Gwyneth Paltrow is performing with Cee Low to do F-U. No Britney, thank god. lol Maybe Carrie's team can hire them to sing that song at the ACMS, and CMAs. :)

They announced it this morning, and it is posted on this thread somewhere. lol

teesharky

Yes more performers are being announced. Did you hear otherwise? Just curious.

They said they are announcing more right up to the end. More performers, more presenters.

They haven't even announced the final Music cares performers or Dolly performers, etc.

There are only 2 country performers so far, and they usually have 4-6.

_luvqry

It doesn't seem to be a good show to watch. I ain't telling that just because Carrie isn't performing (yet) but the list of performers is really weak. You can tell that because the big announcement of a Grammy night is an actress. So odd.

Volcomlvr87

Who's in charge of trying to get her a performance slot? Management or her label? If it's the label then imo she's not performing. It's fine though since she's performed 4 consecutive years. I can't think of anyone else who's done that. It must be some kind of record right? lol.

jptexas

no, the BIG news was that Gwyneth Paltrow is performing with Cee Low to do F-U. No Britney, thank god. lol Maybe Carrie's team can hire them to sing that song at the ACMS, and CMAs. :)

They announced it this morning, and it is posted on this thread somewhere. lol

I'm kinda over the snub by now, and still you keep on keeping on. What a fan you are. Get er done. lol

carebear4eva

According to the title of this thread "Big Grammy Announcement...", but in my opinion it's not big at all :rofl::rofl::rofl: --it just THEM presenting :)

I TOTALLY agree, and I'm the one who started this thread, LOL!
Thing is, the GRAMMYs twitter was hyping this as the biggest news of the decade, what we've all been waiting for. I assumed it was something along the lines of last year's MJ 3D tribute, or something. And it turned out to be this!!!!! EPIC FAIL!