Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Not so] Big Grammy announcement tomorrow morning.

teesharky

This is not a surprise though. They already announced Cee lo as performing awhile ago, and I figured Gwyneth would perform with him. I like her and all, but isn't it getting a bit strange that she is performing at every award show there is now? Kind of unfair to other artists.

peoplemag

Gwyneth Paltrow & Cee Lo Green will sing at the Grammys together http://bit.ly/eYj9cI

teesharky

It is so obvious that the so-called "Big" announcement tomorrow is going to be Britney Spears, and the Gwyneth thing, since People mag let the cat out of the bag already.

I prefer my singers to actually sing, not lip sync, so I am not going to enjoy Britney, at all. I really may not watch this.

Carrieflattsfan

It is so obvious that the so-called "Big" announcement tomorrow is going to be Britney Spears, and the Gwyneth thing, since People mag let the cat out of the bag already.

I prefer my singers to actually sing, not lip sync, so I am not going to enjoy Britney, at all. I really may not watch this.

Tee,

Britney is NOT performing at the Grammy's. Her label confirmed it (I think on Twitter).

teesharky

^ thank God. lol But I still don't think Carrie will be the "big" announcement. If she gets to perform, I think it will be announced later. She is not "big" enough in their eyes for them to use that term. It will be someone huge like Beyonce, etc.

undrwood9098

It's gonna be the Cee Lo/Gwyneth thing, easily.

Hopefully they'll announce a slew of other performers/presenters tomorrow, too. I really want Carrie to be there!

AIgrl06

^They've had hosts in the past, though I don't think they did last year. I doubt they'll have one this year if they haven't announced it yet.

carebear4eva

you know....i did stop after shoot herself but thought that was too mean so i just continued with "out of a cannon" lol.....

Lol, as is obvious, I am sufficiently mean...Oh shoot! I'm so dead! What if she sees this?? She'll write a song about me being mean!! *GULP*

Oh, wait. She already did that :p :)