Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CU4ever

1 new add this week

I was surprised to learn my station had added it in September. I have heard it zero times. My station plays next to zero women though, so I'm not surprised.

CU4ever

And while you're at it, consider emailing or calling your local radio station during a drive time (morning or evening) and requesting OOTT!

CU4ever

It's really strange how the charts work. I think, for whatever reason, the charts basically don't move in January. Songs that are falling right now are dropping particularly slow, slower than usual for a song falling. The current #1 song is on track for eight weeks at the top, and it's not a song that was anything special or a huge, fast climber like we saw a few times last year. It's not by an A lister or anything like that either, so it's arguable that they're slow to change playlists in January. Many songs in the past have gotten extended stays at number one in January as well, which would confirm this theory.

Some more weird stuff: Lainey, who is supposedly huge at radio right now, her song (for no apparent reason) fell 5 spots on Billboard last week and posted an abysmal audience gain.

So, I guess, my point is, hopefully we'll see some chart movement for OOTT once radio starts really changing their playlists. It's already picking up a little, but should ramp up moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.